Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers (Geordie Shore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the hospital wouldn’t let her home if she was that bad? When I was in the woman next to me didn’t feel so sure being on her feet and they let her stay a few more nights.

Reactions: 1
Surely the hospital wouldn’t let her home if she was that bad? When I was in the woman next to me didn’t feel so sure being on her feet and they let her stay a few more nights.
My thoughts exactly. They don’t send you home with pain levels you can’t manage. I’m torn on this because I don’t believe the birth experience doesn’t matter as long as baby is ok (it can be traumatic) some women can’t just get on with it but at the same time women who haven’t had kids would be watching this in HORROR. Like what happened to Marnie was terrible but a c section should be more controlled.

Would take either over dog breading, house renovating and advertising ear candles with a newborn, a one year old, a school girl and a man baby.

Reactions: 3
My thoughts exactly. They don’t send you home with pain levels you can’t manage. I’m torn on this because I don’t believe the birth experience doesn’t matter as long as baby is ok (it can be traumatic) some women can’t just get on with it but at the same time women who haven’t had kids would be watching this in HORROR. Like what happened to Marnie was terrible but a c section should be more controlled.
What happened to marnie?

I think she just had a very difficult labour - ended up losing quite a lot of blood, needed transfusions and the ventouse suction cup to get Rox out.
Was taken into surgery for an episiotomy after getting to 7cm. Lost 2 pints of blood. Also sorry for saying it could be traumatic in previous comment. Everyone obviously knew that - except old mate Talia.

Her Instagram story pushing Romeo in the pram is giving me the fear. Strap him in :oops:

Her Instagram story pushing Romeo in the pram is giving me the fear. Strap him in :oops:
He is strapped in at the bottom just his arms are out. I know this still isn’t right but better than nothing, he might just slip his arms out all the time

In between promoting crap hairbrushes, I see she's back to rustling up gourmet meals for her "rock", Aaron 🙄

I can’t believe how much they will do for filming? Like Geordie ogs is completely tit? So I don’t get why!?

I like how he’s playing the daddy day care role the now. Wait until the cameras pack up. He’ll be packing his bags the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I can’t take my children soft play because it’s against the rules 🤦‍♀️ I don’t give a tit if it’s for filming where does Boris say soft play is open. Other kids are struggling mentally for normality but you only get the privilege if your sienahhhh or romeooooo

Reactions: 2
So I can’t take my children soft play because it’s against the rules 🤦‍♀️ I don’t give a tit if it’s for filming where does Boris say soft play is open. Other kids are struggling mentally for normality but you only get the privilege if your sienahhhh or romeooooo
soft play is still closed but trampoline parks are open. I don’t understand it tbh but I think they’re open for everyone.

It’s just so bleeping pathetic! Now I understand why he was showing off being a daddy when she was having the baby cos the cameras would of been there the whole time 😩😂 as soon as there done filming he will duck off 😂

Reactions: 2
soft play is still closed but trampoline parks are open. I don’t understand it tbh but I think they’re open for everyone.
No they are all closed by me I thought the rules apply to all of England 🤣 my younger sister works at one but closed

No they are all closed by me I thought the rules apply to all of England 🤣 my younger sister works at one but closed
Oh I thought they were. I’m in Scotland and ours have opened and we’re usually last to open things back up.

Edit: just checked it’s open for mini flippers so we’re allowed toddlers the now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.