Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing she’s made the nurses know that she doesn’t want contact with him or to cross over visiting times to make it yet again all about her!! As if the nurses don’t have enough to do than ring these 2 when the other parent has left the room
They won't be first ans certainly won't be the last, I'm sure they've had a few. But it's better than them arguing in front of Oakley and other seriously ill children
---
What sub category did you file the report in? Maybes if we all report it in the same one it's got a better chance of being removed?
I put it under I didn't like it as nothing else really fitted the reason

Reactions: 14
There is absolutely no need to post that photo other than engagement and potential mag deals! She could've easily put a post of a recent picture of Oakley or a message to say he's out and doing well and she would've still got the likes comments and validation she needed. The picture and her posts don't raise awareness for anything, it's just heres my sick child in a vulnerable state, please like so I get more ad deals

Reactions: 30
She is a massive bleep I didn’t fall for the bullshit I knew she wasn’t feel an ounce of sadness when that baby was in a coma.
utterly utterly disgusting vile chav
She knocks me sick

Reactions: 24
Horrific. Can’t believe she’s sat at his bedside and done that. In fact I can. Horrified. Just gobsmacked. That poor baby deserves so much better.

Reactions: 15
She fills me with so much rage! That poor little boy 😢 No bleeping wonder Aaron gets filled with so much rage towards her!
Imagine not even getting to see your son yet after he's been taken off the vents as he's waited for his mom to spend time with him and be there for it to then see your son all over instagram before you even get chance to in person! All for likes!! What a scumbag. Can tell the types of people commenting are just like her! Safiya top comment cuz she can relate after parading a dying baby around for the gram.

Reactions: 24
WoW this is real personality disordered tit going on. That poor poor little boy. No privacy whatsoeve. He’s still in my prayers and thoughts. He’s one tough littLe cookie ❤‍🩹

Reactions: 9
She is a female Cashley Cain honest to god him and her need wiping off the face of the earth

Reactions: 50
So there was the sun article the other day talking about her but they lead with the picture of Aaron and Oakley in the car, she will have been livid they posted that and not of her this will be for if they do a follow up story she can try make them use a picture of her holding him - just as bad as that ambulance 'pap shot' last time

it's shame the press don't pick up on it and call these celeb/influencers out on whoring their kids out for likes

Reactions: 11
She will delete the negative comments soon enough. I can't see the photo now I've reported it

Reactions: 10
She struggles to get just a couple of thousand likes on posts of her…
Within 2 hours she’s had 45k likes on that photo…
She knows exactly what she’s doing!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I reported it from my other account so I could still read the comments 🤣
She's got my other account blocked I have to look at her page from my business page, I would have commented otherwise but I don't want that one blocking too 🤣😭
---
She struggles to get just a couple of thousand likes on posts of her…
Within 2 hours she’s had 45k likes on that photo…
She knows exactly what she’s doing!!!
Her whole life revolves around likes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_3760.png

is she actually for real? As much as she makes out she does everything she doesn’t… she has a carer 90% of the time… just because it’s her social media doesn’t give her the right to post anything she wants! They are vulnerable (non consenting) children. She can post whatever she wants about herself. And she hasn’t raised any awareness of aperts?

honestly it’s so sad- he’s a vulnerable, non consenting child!! To be honest all of their children are automatically more vulnerable from Aaron having been part of geordie shore.

The nurses are busy enough without having to call parents to say they can swap over surely. Mental.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Wow, she really is a disgusting human being who would even think to do that at such an awful scary time? 😡 my son has had a few hospital stints and my head was up my hole and all the focus on him I couldn't even respond to messages 😘 I cannot believe she has posted that picture of Oakley after him being so poorly where is his privacy?? I am with Aaron on this one she is crossing the line and I would be raging too, I hope he has got some support with him? I reported the picture as nobody needs to see that beautiful boy in such a vulnerable state 😢 She doesnt care who she hurts or triggers in the process its just all about her and what it can do for her 😤 Get Well Soon beautiful Oakley you have lots of people rooting for you and your recovery ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
When she’s saying ‘social media is a great place to raise awareness’
More like raising her engagement!!!
Right!! Raising awareness where sorry? She could have listed any of the things and written what they are, what they mean, how it affects the child, the process, the recovery… you get the gist. Even with all of that, I still wouldn’t agree with his picture being paraded but just angers me how she calls it raising awareness when it’s literally not at all. Wonder if Aaron will be mentioned at all in the blog when she writes about this op!

Reactions: 11
listening to Aaron ask for that picture to be taken down made me well up, you can hear in his voice how much it’s hurting him. I hope it does get taken down, that poor little boy shouldn’t be used for likes 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 27