Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quoting myself but she's taken comments off every photo on her Instagram. She knows people will comment on older posts to go mad about what she's just posted of oakley. She knows she's in the wrong. But she doesn't care
Comments aren't turned off if you tap the comment button you can comment and see all comments. Not sure if it's a new thing as I've noticed this all day on other people's post

Reactions: 5
Wtf is wrong with! Her selfies were bad enough never mind posting that poor wee baby as soon as he’s woken from a coma. She’s got a serious addiction to the attention social media brings.

Reactions: 13
What also baffles me is her sitting there thinking of a song to go with the IG post 🙄 like seriously got nothing else to think about?

Aaron is fuming in his stories - probably best he's lost for words as I can't imagine they would be nice words.

No doubt she will stay they longer than usual now to block him seeing him the vindictive cow she is!

Reactions: 26
Bloody hell, that poor poor wee boy. Aaron also said he’s waiting on the nurse calling to say he can go up- so doesn’t sound amicable at all.

I can’t believe she posted a picture of him after he’s just been brought round. Honestly uses him for likes…. Is Tanya not there anymore now either? (Not that she would be needed tbf as he’s in professional care).

Kids are cruel at times- does she not realise she’s opening up not just Oakley, but all of her children to bullying with the things she posts on social media. Honestly tragic.

so glad Oakley is doing better though- and also glad they’ve both been with him (as much as Jodie makes out it’s her& her dad and stepmum only)

Reactions: 16
Glued to her phone, she’s sat deleting comments saying the take the picture down/he deserves privacy etc! So picked her critically ill baby up for a quick photo, then probably gone for a night out & sat on insta, she’s such a terrible person Aaron needs to get an injunction to stop her posting the kids until they can consent.

Reactions: 32
He's asked everyone to report the photo I've reported it but doubt it will get taken down

Reactions: 27
How absolutely disgusting of her to post that pic of Oakley! Where’s his privacy?????? What a bleep

Reactions: 12
I think Aaron's been reading here. He's asking people to report the picture because I might come back to haunt Oakley and kids at school might bully him because of it.

Reactions: 21
Omg! How can anyone be so obsessed with likes that they'd post that! bleeping disgusting piece of sh#t

Reactions: 11
What category do you report the photo under? X

Edited to add - he still looks so poorly and vulnerable in that photo!! She’s disgusting.

I’m guessing she’s made the nurses know that she doesn’t want contact with him or to cross over visiting times to make it yet again all about her!! As if the nurses don’t have enough to do than ring these 2 when the other parent has left the room

Reactions: 11
You can hear the lump in Aaron’s throat talking about that photo! What shall we be reporting it under? The more that report it the same better chance of it being removed? Maybe I’ve made that bit up but makes sense 😂

Reactions: 22
It must be awful feeling powerless to protect your son from being exploited by his own mother. He looks so poorly in that picture and yet she still can’t think about him and what he needs. Clue Talia, it’s not being posted all over the internet.

Reactions: 14