Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I didn’t think she could stoop any lower. That poor baby has been through so much and the first thing on her mind is to stick him on the gram when he’s at his most vulnerable. Aaron I know you read here, please please take it to court and get her to stop posting on social media. My son is 13 and I had a photo of him on my social media after he had an operation when he was about 5. Only a relatively minor opp and no scars etc were on show. He’s been bullied by kids at school because they saw it and he had a Teddy in the photo with him. They were calling him a big baby and said he was wearing a dress. They were so cruel to him. I have now deleted all his photos off my social media (one of the kids parents had seen it) because of this.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Aaron’s just put a post on about Oakley being extubated… bless him!!

Then said he’s waiting for a phone call off the nurse so he can go up and spend some time with him…
By the sounds of it it’s literally between the nurses to call Talia/Aaron when the other is gone so they can go up… like the nurses haven’t got enough to do 🤨 doesn’t sound like they can manage to put their differences aside so they could both be there with Oakley!!!
Not necessarily, she could have eff offed again and the nurses are doing checks on him and will then phone Aaron

Reactions: 4
You know what else has pissed me off. She’s posted that probably before Aaron has even had chance to see him awake himself. It’s bleeping disgusting. I can’t stand this self centred narcissist

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I don’t mean this in a horrible way but I don’t want to see photos of her poor son in that condition, it’s not nice to look at and I can’t imagine the pain and confusion he’s having after the last few days💔 why is nobody calling her out in the comments

Reactions: 34
why can't she cover her own nips up like she has with Oakley's - made sure to get all the wires/cannulas/wounds on show though!

she really doesn't think about how her social media now will come back to haunt her kids in the future - Aaron's rants also included in that too!

Reactions: 11
That picture is for nothing other than insta likes !!! She is absolutely disgusting!! No need to post pictures of him or selfies of her a written update saying how well he is doing would have been enough to put peoples mind at ease !! How can all these people saying what a wonderful mum she is not see this ? I’d love to ask them would you behave like Jodie if it was your kid in the hospital and see how many would say yes !!!

Reactions: 18
Then Nikita commenting "my most favourite photo ever" bunch of cunts that use their poorly children for content

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
What an absolute disgrace she is. Her poor son. Imagine asking someone to take that photo for her and then posting it on social media. Oakley’s been so poorly and she still can’t help herself again using him for likes!!! She is absolutely hideous and an utter cretin.

• Sick
She's absolutely vile. Them children have no privacy with her and I hope someone puts a stop to her the way she posts every single minor and major detail about them online. I'm glad Aaron hasn't posted oakley in hospital and he's giving him his time and privacy to heal in peace. No one needs to see Oakleys scars and wounds online. She's attention seeking and the only validation she gets is online.

Reactions: 14
That's made me so angry that she's post him
I do feel for Aaron (i know he also has his faults) but the fact she's posted him before he even had chance to see him does make me feel for him

She turned off comments on her photo
Quoting myself but she's taken comments off every photo on her Instagram. She knows people will comment on older posts to go mad about what she's just posted of oakley. She knows she's in the wrong. But she doesn't care

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Them poor kids are nothing but puppets in her insta life !! The woman has no morals whatsoever!!

Reactions: 14
Jesus that's horrendous posting that poor child looking so poorly. Like what possesses you to do that? It sounds like it's been touch and go, no normal parent would think the first thing they should do it take a photo of him at his most vulnerable and share it.

And if she's turns comments off she knows damn well she's in the wrong. And she knows damn well people will be starting to see through her poor little me facade.

I'm no fan of the pair of them but I actually really felt for Aaron with his stories, you could see the emotion and the relief, he actually cares. To her Oakley is just a photo op for likes and sympathy

Reactions: 27