Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Aaron can keep his head here and stay sober. or if he can't, don't do it on camera to give her more ammunition. What a dangerous c*nt she is

Reactions: 29
She has an absolute cheek taking pictures of that poor wee darling only out of a coma, talk about being vulnerable 😭 all for her photo opportunity!! I suppose it makes a change from her posing in her woe is me stance staring down into the camera. See how all jumped on anyone who dared say they thought it shouldn’t be posted. No “I’ll post what I want because it’s my page and I like to expose my vulnerable sick baby to all and sundry on the internet”. We get ya 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'll say one thing for Jodie, she's a bloody good manipulator. Nasty, nasty piece of work. Dangerous
Agree- she plays Aaron like a fiddle, pushes all the buttons so he kicks off online then plays the victim/uses it to stop him seeing the kids by the looks of it!

So so glad Oakley is on the mend though.

Reactions: 19
Aaron, as you read here…reach out to friends and your family. Do not let that scruffy witch push your buttons. Oakley and your boys need you!

Reactions: 22
Her journey
It’s all about her!!

she’s disgusting and only cares about herself

She is trying to push aaron as she knows he will either go on a bender ir have a massive rant on insta, then he will look a bad person just how she's planned it

Reactions: 25
Why are ppl messaging Charlotte asking if she’s ok 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 these attention seeking brats are all loving the fuss it’s horrific! Poor Oakley

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
You can go onto her profile and click view post it will be hidden but you can look at it again but you’ll have to search her profile
---
early thread suggestion: sending O loads of prayers, shame he doesn’t have a mother who cares

Say what you want about Aaron and by no means is he perfect but you can tell how much he loves those boys, he is fiercely protective of them
Of course I feel so sad for Oakley but I have a lot of sympathy for Aaron in this situation. Jodie is there with half her fkin family while he’s there alone, not only having to deal with his son being so unwell but also his mental ex exploiting the whole situation

Wish everyone could see what we see and Jodie would get cancelled the duck out of
---
Also re people saying they took pictures, sent pictures to family members etc. there’s nothing wrong whatsoever of doing this. The difference is talia is getting glammed up and posting these pictures to thousands of people on the internet for her own selfish gains

• Angry
Reactions: 42
You can go onto her profile and click view post it will be hidden but you can look at it again but you’ll have to search her profile
---
early thread suggestion: sending O loads of prayers, shame he doesn’t have a mother who cares
Can't see it at all 😭

Reactions: 1
Well what an absolute tit show of a mother!

Unfortunately reporting now and having taken down will do little as so many people have reposted it. As Aaron said now she's posted. It it can be used anywhere.

Reactions: 11
I know I'm only mirroring with everyone else has already said but I am utterly repulsed at her putting poor Oakley's photo on. That poor boy has no dignity from her. I 100% believe all of Aaron's outbursts have been a part of her plan. She's wound him up in private hoping/knowing he will kick off and she comes out of it looking like the good one. Knocks me sick

Reactions: 20
I don’t mean this in a horrible way but I don’t want to see photos of her poor son in that condition, it’s not nice to look at and I can’t imagine the pain and confusion he’s having after the last few days💔 why is nobody calling her out in the comments
They are but she’s blocking and deleting comments. I commented about my disgust and now blocked me how can I view her stories ?

Reactions: 6
They are but she’s blocking and deleting comments. I commented about my disgust and now blocked me how can I view her stories ?
Use Instanavigation.com - everyone should use it so views don't add to her engagement figures

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Charlotte Trippier is just SO bizarre. Covers her own kids (poorly) with an emoji, but happy to repost Oakley and thank people for checking in on HER?! I would love to know what her angle is on this. I would guess it’s something to do with her husband cheating on her repeatedly, and her gaining public sympathy for staying as she’s just *such* a lovely person, or gaining favour for if she does eventually leave 🙄

Attachments