Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m speechless. My baby had to have surgery on his head recently, nowhere near as bad as what poor Oakley is going through but still my worst nightmare. I cried so much when they took me down to recovery to see him cos of how awful he looked, but he was so confused and in pain and just needed comfort. I didn’t take any pictures, show anyone, I sent a text to family to let them know he was okay but the last thing on my mind when I saw my baby in a hospital gown, with bandages all over his head and blood down his little body was to show instagram. It isn’t raising awareness, you could do that whilst still giving the baby his privacy he DESERVES, it’s raising bleeping engagement and it’s bizarre that a grown woman who’s meant to be a mother would do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Raise awareness???
Next joke
I don’t know a bleeping thing about what he has had done and why, all I know is she can’t lie straight in bed.
get in the bleeping bin woman

Reactions: 34
Wow!
So she wouldn’t share a picture of Oakley when he was first born as she was ashamed trying to digest the news of his health condition. BUT she will share this picture of that poor baby literally just out of a coma in such a vulnerable time of his life. She is vile and it’s all for the gram & likes and HER journey

• Angry
Reactions: 44
You should need both parents consent for sensitive photos to be shared!!! And it shouldn’t be shared regardless but not fair on the parent who doesn’t consent

Reactions: 43
He should get something legally put in place to stop her from doing this like a restraining order but for sharing pictures of the kids 🤔 no expert but could that be classed as a safeguarding issue to show Oakley like that??

Reactions: 20
That’s the whole point though Talia it shouldn’t be “up to you” it’s your sons privacy your violating not yours. Where’s your photos of yourself fresh after boob job surgery? Where’s your photos straight after childbirth someone with a camera in your face 2 seconds later and shoving it on the gram, would you appreciate that? Since you clearly spend 3 hours prepping for a single selfie. Vile. I’ve been in a coma, you wake up confused, not properly aware, in pain, a lot of pain, no one took photos of me thank god. It makes me cry to think he’s so small, been through so much, woke up feeling like that and boom camera and on the gram… poor Oakley

• Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2952997
is she actually for real? As much as she makes out she does everything she doesn’t… she has a carer 90% of the time… just because it’s her social media doesn’t give her the right to post anything she wants! They are vulnerable (non consenting) children. She can post whatever she wants about herself. And she hasn’t raised any awareness of aperts?

honestly it’s so sad- he’s a vulnerable, non consenting child!! To be honest all of their children are automatically more vulnerable from Aaron having been part of geordie shore.

The nurses are busy enough without having to call parents to say they can swap over surely. Mental.
Is his dad not entitled to his opinion but I forgot he doesn't see the children unless it suits her 😡 when has she raised any awareness of Apert's syndrome 🤔

Reactions: 12
What did u report it has? I’m unsure what it comes under?
I clicked "other" and typed in 'child" and clicked on nudity involving child. It said they will remove photos of children even semi naked which oakley only has a nappy on. And it says they remove if child hasn't consented. That was the most fitting I could find

Reactions: 24
I clicked "other" and typed in 'child" and clicked on nudity involving child. It said they will remove photos of children even semi naked which oakley only has a nappy on. And it says they remove if child hasn't consented. That was the most fitting I could find
Think this is the best option

Reactions: 6
I know it's all just a repeat of what others have said but as a mum who's little one has had over 55 operations so far. When my little one has been really sick not once does it cross my mind to pull my phone out and upload to social media. In fact absent people in our life didnt even know about half of the admissions because its her privacy and her story to tell if she ever wants too when she grows up. In fact the only time I did pull my phone out to take photos was when it was very touch and go for my daughter in a coma and the consultants suggested we take lots of pictures and do some hand prints etc until that point it never crossed my mind. Thankfully she fought incredibly hard and managed to pull though after 3months but not once did it cross my mind to upload her pictures to social media. In fact id only allow people who were active in our life to visit because i was incredibly protective and didn't want people turning up just for a look and something to talk about. People who did come were also under strict instruction to not even comment or post any about her on social media. It's her right to have privacy just like it's Oakleys right for his privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That’s the whole point though Talia it shouldn’t be “up to you” it’s your sons privacy your violating not yours. Where’s your photos of yourself fresh after boob job surgery? Where’s your photos straight after childbirth someone with a camera in your face 2 seconds later and shoving it on the gram, would you appreciate that? Since you clearly spend 3 hours prepping for a single selfie. Vile. I’ve been in a coma, you wake up confused, not properly aware, in pain, a lot of pain, no one took photos of me thank god. It makes me cry to think he’s so small, been through so much, woke up feeling like that and boom camera and on the gram… poor Oakley
I’ve also been woken up from a coma and it was terrifying not knowing what the hell was happening. Poor baby deserves peace and quiet to recover not a camera shoved in his face 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I'll say one thing for Jodie, she's a bloody good manipulator. Nasty, nasty piece of work. Dangerous

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Christ on a bike, Jodie's on a whole new level of low posting that picture. Can you clarify how you are raising awareness with that photo? Still had time to do her make up & hair too

Reactions: 19