Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Been months since I had my hair done”
Off to see her TikTok… to another video of her hair done just 2 month ago… technically it is ‘months’ but my “months since I had my hair done” is hell of a lot more than 2 months 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The disregard she shows towards Maddox is frightening to me. That poor baby fell and broke his arm, had to go to theatre and the story she referenced it on, she could have been talking about the weekly shop. Cold and detached, completely uncaring, yes Oakleys been through worse, but Maddox is still a baby really he’s only just turned 2 ffs, still has a dummy! Then one picture of him with the sweets not one bit arsed and he’s left while she gets her hair done! Calling him “big lad” I bet he goes over for a hug and she pushes him away and tells him he’s too old 🥺 he’s literally the forgotten child in the pack, Sienna the only girl, Romeo her first much wanted boy, Oakley her cash cow, Maddox despised because he doesn’t bring her anything and looks like his dad. I honestly feel for him more than Oakley in terms of the love and attention he should get but doesn’t.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She’s a vacuous little snot isn’t she. Hasn’t had her hair done in months. Yeah alright. You think she’d want to be about for Maddox but no doubt Tanya is slipping into that role of caring for him. I cannot understand how when all the other kids are at school/nursery that as she has only has Oakley, why she is getting a carer. Obviously her and Aaron aren’t capable of looking after their own son.

Reactions: 6