Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't see why you'd focus on the negative... Well I can understand with her it's for attention and sympathy. The surgeons probably said he's doing really well but not out of the woods. Most parents would hang on to the doing really well part. Not her, nope she focuses on the negative

Reactions: 12
She's probably only at his bedside so early so that Aaron can't come on here and say she's not there. Last surgery she barely ever went to the hospital before midday!

Reactions: 15
She just can't help herself can she?
Does she not realise that some people hear things differently or take people's word differently.
Aaron clearly has the understanding he's nearly out the woods and he was so upbeat about it, but jodie has to make him look a prick. To think I felt sorry for her the other day!
The more "woe betide me" her story is the higher her views and engagement. She's utter scum

Reactions: 7
Eh so he’s in induced coma but Aaron was tickling his feet and he looks happy… which one is it?
I've been following along but not commenting.
But this part I don't understand.
Two hours ago Aaron said he was tickling his feet, and he was responding. Then said he was licking his lips.
An hour later she says he might be coming out of the induced coma today.

Huh ?

I have tried to rationalise why you would post a selfie of yourself straight out the shower, in a robe, open, with your tits almost out, while your poorly child is in hospital fighting for his life....and it just can't. I think it has to be one of the most narcissistic things I've ever seen on the gram. As a mother I just can't make sense of it. It's plainly obvious its for some poor bloke's benefit or just the general male attention. If that is on your mind while your baby is in intensive care then really you have no place being a mother.
Not gonna lie I feel like it’s for Aaron’s attention if anyone knows what he likes it’s her, who’s to say she’s not craving the attention from him? She may want him she may not but what’s a little bum between friends😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Two hours ago Aaron said he was tickling his feet, and he was responding. Then said he was licking his lips.

Huh ?
I know who I believe....

Oakley could still be in a coma but not fully sedated so can still respond to stimulation. I just think jodie wants it to sound worse than it is. I just don't get why it's a competition with her

Reactions: 24
Oakley could still be in a coma but not fully sedated so can still respond to stimulation. I just think jodie wants it to sound worse than it is. I just don't get why it's a competition with her
While people are worried and concerned about him her engagement will be going through the roof but soon as people know he’s on the mend it will start dropping off and going back to normal ..she is literally using her sick son while he lays there !! She is one vile individual!!

Reactions: 14

Huh ?
When in an induced coma you can still respond to touch/sound/open eyes ect. Initially they would of had him on all sorts of meds for him to have a complete body rest. So they breath for him and give him Rocuronium to keep him paralysed but as he's been getting better they slowly wean you off it hence why he's now responding to touch and sucking his sponge as well as breathing all by himself. They will have taken him off all the meds in preparation for extubation today. So even though he has a breathing tube into his airways he's actually doing it all himself now bless him.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Absolutely non 😂 she's an even bigger chav than Talia, she's a stripper from Newcastle , back In the day she was a very well known stripper/dancer/druggy , she then got into a relationship with che who had abit money and she loved it! Both very materialistic and every time he cheated which was ALOT he would spoil her , they were on a tv show years ago to showing there very toxic volatile relationship! She stripped for years & years , I was very shocked to see she was still with che after all those years and there relationship to this day is still very off & on 🫣 she seems to be a doting mum now not sure what her story is there days she's not on the scene anymore but that is her back story x
Theure living off Ches drug dealing money

• Wow
Reactions: 6
When in an induced coma you can still respond to touch/sound/open eyes ect. Initially they would of had him on all sorts of meds for him to have a complete body rest. So they breath for him and give him Rocuronium to keep him paralysed but as he's been getting better they slowly wean you off it hence why he's now responding to touch and sucking his sponge as well as breathing all by himself. They will have taken him off all the meds in preparation for extubation today. So even though he has a breathing tube into his airways he's actually doing it all himself now bless him.
thank you for explaining ❤
The poor little pet, I do hope he recovers soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Aaron’s just put a post on about Oakley being extubated… bless him!!

Then said he’s waiting for a phone call off the nurse so he can go up and spend some time with him…
By the sounds of it it’s literally between the nurses to call Talia/Aaron when the other is gone so they can go up… like the nurses haven’t got enough to do 🤨 doesn’t sound like they can manage to put their differences aside so they could both be there with Oakley!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Nahhh why she give that little man no privacy ! Shameful what a reach that post ! Just let him recover and heal

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Nurse: here's your baby, he's alive, he's awake, he's doing well, would you like to hold him, to comfort him.

Jodie,: wow, yes, OK. Just wait a sec, hold on til I open my zippy top here to make my boobs visible and fix my hair, would you mind taking a picture for my insta hun?

bleeping hell. Is nothing sacred anymore.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43