Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your son is really poorly, and you’re posting a selfie of you in a robe looking like you’ve been to the spa. The attention seeking is off the scale.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Aaron saying at 7:30 am that he’s going to see Oakley now before “someone” comes in to swap with him. Oakley had the bandages off his head yesterday and is looking a lot better, looks like the infection is under control

Reactions: 22
I’m so glad Oakley seems to be doing much better
Fingers crossed he can be taken off ventilator today

Reactions: 9
Aaron saying at 7:30 am that he’s going to see Oakley now before “someone” comes in to swap with him. Oakley had the bandages off his head yesterday and is looking a lot better, looks like the infection is under control
Subtle dig their from Aaron 👏

Reactions: 11
Amazing to hear Oakley is doing better today🤍 come on little man🥰
You wouldn't think so looking at the last selfie that Jodie posted looking traumatised. Of course all for sympathy . She will be livid that we are getting the truth from Aaron .

Reactions: 12
Glad Aaron is giving us the real updates. Wish he had done that from the start of this hospital stay but I presume he’s just been too focused/concerned about Oakley which is understandable.

Reactions: 23
Fingers crossed Oakley comes of his ventilator today. Aaron looked so much happier this morning. It's a shame he has to cone on though as he said he wouldn't be back on until Oakley was home, but with someone still making out he's not there he has to prove himself. At least he tells the truth about how Oakley is.

Reactions: 14
Your son is really poorly, and you’re posting a selfie of you in a robe looking like you’ve been to the spa. The attention seeking is off the scale.
Hows she even got time to be taking selfies ffs. Most parents would literally be jumping out of bed, having a quick wash and rushing back to their child.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I have tried to rationalise why you would post a selfie of yourself straight out the shower, in a robe, open, with your tits almost out, while your poorly child is in hospital fighting for his life....and it just can't. I think it has to be one of the most narcissistic things I've ever seen on the gram. As a mother I just can't make sense of it. It's plainly obvious its for some poor bloke's benefit or just the general male attention. If that is on your mind while your baby is in intensive care then really you have no place being a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Said all along she'd not change and this hasn't been no wake up call for her. She'll never change her scummy ways. Bet she's got Tanya ready on speed dial ready to get her to come and take care and sleep over with him when he's back on the ward. woman

Reactions: 14
Still thirsty for male attention when her son is laid in hospital the poorliest he's ever been. She really does like to do Tattle a service by regularly reminding us she's a bleeping disgraceful excuse of a mother and the lowest of the low.

Reactions: 19
Any normal parent would have got back to the room and flopped exhausted ,taking selfies would be the last thing on their mind..Jodie does a glamour shot that I’m sure wasn’t took in just one take ..probably took a few to make sure she had the best angle the light was right ..then made any adjustments to make sure she was 100% happy before posting it and I’m sure now Oakley is on the mend the nipples will be making an appearance real soon I bet they’ve been missing the light of day 🤦🏻‍♀️..absolute disgrace never seen a more selfish self centred person ! She has no idea how to be a mother ,it’s all about her 🤬

Reactions: 16
It's so lovely hearing Aaron's updates (not for my love of Aaron, for Oakleys progress 😅😅). Such a little fighter.

Aaron is so positive and upbeat about it all. But that just doesn't fit with the "medical Mums" agenda at all does it. She was probably holding out for a big payout somewhere and Aaron is just ruining that by coming on all positive about O's results. Such a trooper 💙

Reactions: 23
Shes so calculating. If you only watched her stories for updates you'd still think the little man was critical and in real trouble, and supermam is a trooper single handedly doing everything and being there. She's a grade A bleep (sorry, not sorry).

Everybody over on FB falling for her false narrative, it's pathetic.

Do we see her getting up at the crack of dawn to go and be with Oakley? The only crack she's part of is when Callum Best seen hers!

Reactions: 17
“Surgeon said he’s not out of the wood yet”

She will be fuming Aaron’s being so
Positive

she will be demanding 24 hour care now

Reactions: 15
She just can't help herself can she?
Does she not realise that some people hear things differently or take people's word differently.
Aaron clearly has the understanding he's nearly out the woods and he was so upbeat about it, but jodie has to make him look a prick. To think I felt sorry for her the other day!

Reactions: 13
Eh so he’s in induced coma but Aaron was tickling his feet and he looks happy… which one is it?

Reactions: 11