Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes adding fuel to the fire and creating this public hatred towards Aaron. I don't agree with the way either of them behave, ever. but he is being slated by the looks of things because she was making out he was never there and wasn't at the hospital etc etc. He's a functioning addict that suffers bad with his mental health. This would be enough to tip a person In the full of their health over the edge. I hope he's having a bit of sense and not reading all the tripe online.

Reactions: 17
She probably only pops in now and again for a pic for the gram. She’s got everyone else in there caring for her son.
Oh I defiantly agree, I literally do not leave my child unless they’re with their dad, and then I sit depressed shoving food down my neck as fast as I can to get back to them, I’m well aware she operates completely different to that and I don’t understand how?
I actually did see her today, I thought maybe it was her but she was with a little girl but from her story I see it’s her sister, children are not permitted to enter ICU so that means she won’t of been going up to see him as it was just her and the sister 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Jodie has an entourage at the hospital again, Tanya Her Dad, Step Mum and little sister - how are all these people allowed into the hospital are there no restrictions? If Oakley is so poorly wouldn't you want to do all in your power to avoid another infection, cold, flu, virus not have 5 plus people in the ward.

Also her dad and I presume Step Mum work - can they just take leave at the drop of a hat indefinitely and take the kid out of nursery/school.

Tanya is probably on a day off - and I think she genuinely cares for Oakley and he is more used to her than anyone else

Reactions: 18
Oh I defiantly agree, I literally do not leave my child unless they’re with their dad, and then I sit depressed shoving food down my neck as fast as I can to get back to them, I’m well aware she operates completely different to that and I don’t understand how?
I actually did see her today, I thought maybe it was her but she was with a little girl but from her story I see it’s her sister, children are not permitted to enter ICU so that means she won’t of been going up to see him as it was just her and the sister 🤦‍♀️
Probably her dad has gone in to see Oakley and she's stayed with her sister, as I'm sure there be a limit on numbers at one time in icu

Reactions: 4
Such a shame that she is still getting her digs in towards Aaron.
I sincerely hoped that this awful time they’ve both gone through with Oakley might’ve given her a reality check as to what is really important in life.
For all Aaron’s faults, I really do think he adores the bones of those boys.
Spending time in each others company could’ve gone such a long way toward repairing their co parenting relationship as those 3 boys deserve to grow up living between two non toxic homes.

Reactions: 17
Why is the little sister hanging round the hospital again ?? It’s no place for kids to be especially given how poorly Oakley has been.i can’t imagine anything worse than trying to keep a small child entertained while worrying over your very sick child /family member ..what are the parents and Jodie doing thinking this is acceptable !

Reactions: 23
Is that how they really met? How do we know this?
Bcos the stalker done a story and said thanks for letting me come and see oakley and basically the way it was worded was that it was the first time they met through her meeting oakley and then not long after talia did a story saying was so nice to meet you. So obv she reached out to talia and asked to meet oakley. It was when the hospital had care of oakley due to him being taken away from talia by social services as she let his sats drop dangerously low and couldnt be arsed to take him to hospital till the next day once she had a sleep and done her hair and makeup,
---
Why is the little sister hanging round the hospital again ?? It’s no place for kids to be especially given how poorly Oakley has been.i can’t imagine anything worse than trying to keep a small child entertained while worrying over your very sick child /family member ..what are the parents and Jodie doing thinking this is acceptable !
I think talia wants her there so she can have an excuse to duck off with her and leave oakley with his mam tanya . her dad musnt be wired right like her. Only sees oakley when hes in hospital. Probably workshy like talia so its a good excuse for a few weeks off work. I dont agree that talia looks worried etc. She couldnt give a duck just a good excuse for her to get more pity likes from her new post cos thats all she cares about, insta. Anyone who scrolls her posts will see the only decent likes she gets are on pics with oakley and she knows this, and takes full advantage. Her other posts get hardly any likes. She pimps her disabled son out for instagrqm. Even now when he is in a bad way sshe has time to post for them likes from strangers. Its not about raising awareness. As someone said before if it was for that, make a seperate account , she knows what she is doing and this situation is perfect for her to get likes. Yes it will be hurting her but not like any real hurt a proper mam would feel. How could she. She nearly let him die before. She got shagged up the arse at his last surgery and she doesnt even care for him. He has three carers. Shes out all the time, beauty treatments and nights out

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Who is nikkita? I know she's teddy's mum, but what's her super powers?
Absolutely non 😂 she's an even bigger chav than Talia, she's a stripper from Newcastle , back In the day she was a very well known stripper/dancer/druggy , she then got into a relationship with che who had abit money and she loved it! Both very materialistic and every time he cheated which was ALOT he would spoil her , they were on a tv show years ago to showing there very toxic volatile relationship! She stripped for years & years , I was very shocked to see she was still with che after all those years and there relationship to this day is still very off & on 🫣 she seems to be a doting mum now not sure what her story is there days she's not on the scene anymore but that is her back story x

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Absolutely non 😂 she's an even bigger chav than Talia, she's a stripper from Newcastle , back In the day she was a very well known stripper/dancer/druggy , she then got into a relationship with che who had abit money and she loved it! Both very materialistic and every time he cheated which was ALOT he would spoil her , they were on a tv show years ago to showing there very toxic volatile relationship! She stripped for years & years , I was very shocked to see she was still with che after all those years and there relationship to this day is still very off & on 🫣 she seems to be a doting mum now not sure what her story is there days she's not on the scene anymore but that is her back story x
does she have a thread on here?

Its so weird how charlotte trippier only mat talia through messaging her on instagram after she revealed oakley on instagram. She seen that boy and then kind of latched onto talia so she could be near him and now shes lay in bed missing HER oakley. Its downright creepy and weird that talia has just let this randomer latch onto oakley
I wonder if she’d have been quite so accommodating if she wasn’t the wife of a footballer

Reactions: 12
Don’t worry guys, she’s got Teddy as back up 😂😵💫🙃
Not sure what the rules are around this and not telling you what to do but personally it feel uncomfortable sharing photos of other people's children on this thread when it's about Jodie and Aaron

Reactions: 2
And she's back, posting selfies, tits out, filter on. I sincerely hope people who genuinely loves Oakley is by his side 24/7. No one posts selfies and eyefucks a camera when their child is in hospital can be taken seriously, definitely not a medical mummy 🤢 At this point I'm thinking Tanya and Aaron are more likely to be the ones who are with Oakley x

Reactions: 21
She looks like she's just had a relaxing day at the spa not a mother worried sick about their child currently in hospital....

Reactions: 23
Why does she always tag her mates lads first it would do my head in personally

Reactions: 12
Ooo glad I asked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For all the down-putting and piss-taking we've all done to the butcher I'm glad O has her.

Reactions: 14
Do we know what show 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4