Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell your home without telling me your home …. Car eye duck selfies 😂😂 so predictable

And now “aunty char” visits … purely for clout ! 😂

Reactions: 8
wtf she’s out already just 72 hrs after he’s home! And what a classy mum letting her child swear and think it’s funny in photos! I’ll be embarrassed

Reactions: 2
wtf she’s out already just 72 hrs after he’s home! And what a classy mum letting her child swear and think it’s funny in photos! I’ll be embarrassed
And the nips!! Have some bloody class!!

Reactions: 4
Did she delete some I can't see her kids swearing. And I'm sure it's only 48 hours they been home not even 72, can't help herself can she! Top mum
---
Oakleys head still looks really red and sore in the picture Nikita put on her story, you'd think she'd want to keep him away from people and risk of infection for a bit

Reactions: 10
Did she delete some I can't see her kids swearing. And I'm sure it's only 48 hours they been home not even 72, can't help herself can she! Top mum
---
Oakleys head still looks really red and sore in the picture Nikita put on her story, you'd think she'd want to keep him away from people and risk of infection for a bit
And give the poor baby some rest in his own home and bed

Reactions: 8
You think she’d want Oakley to spend a bit of time recovering at home given that he’s been so sick.

She looks like a grotty STI ridden chav.

Reactions: 12
Omg I actually cant believe she's taken him to a place full of people who posibly could get Oakley sick again just days after he's out .jesus I hope he will be OK.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
It has been absolutely horrendous what that poor baby has been through, he has only been home for a short period of time and what does jodie do take him to the loudest busiest place she can find.
Not only did he have major surgery but then had a serious post op infection, sepsis, CFS leaks and had to be put in an induced coma surely you would want him safely indoors for a few weeks so he could fully recover
Jodie really is next level

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Why on Earth is Oakley out at a place like that… if the other kids so desperately needed / wanted to go, then Oakley should have stayed home with one parent. He needs to recover at his own home

Reactions: 11
Not to mention being passed around from pillar to post to every Tom dick and harry that she’s dragged along to help parent her kids with her.

Even if Oakley wasn’t up to it you just know her mentality would be well I’ve put everything on hold for almost 6 weeks so tough

Reactions: 16
Surely Oakley could’ve stayed with Aaron. Totally selfish bleep behaviour! I wonder how Jodie would’ve felt being dragged out and passed about to people after she’d had her tits done.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I can honestly say after any minor procedure I’ve had related to my head, even when it was just an over night stay., the last thing I have wanted to do when I got home was leave the house for a good few days. Even as an adult with shopping to do, dogs to walk. That poor boy is just an accessory to her. She doesn’t give a single duck about what he wants/needs/deserves.

Reactions: 13