Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly she gives me such weird vibes, I don’t know why she’s attaching herself to the ‘medical mummies’. It’s virtue signalling, a bit ‘look how nice I am, not a typical WAG’.
Wtf my Oakley is she having a laugh what a weird thing to write

Reactions: 8
Honestly she gives me such weird vibes, I don’t know why she’s attaching herself to the ‘medical mummies’. It’s virtue signalling, a bit ‘look how nice I am, not a typical WAG’.
How bleeping odd. If I was Talia I would find this sort of post very, very weird.

Reactions: 6
I'd be keeping that wierdow away from my kids she's so odd !!

Reactions: 7
She can’t bring herself to acknowledge his dad is there too can she ! Like aaron Mentioned mam and dad been there for Oakley when he did his video but she just mentions me,my dad and step mum ..I said it on my last post I doubt this will have changed her in anyway she’s too much of a self centred prick to change !

Reactions: 31
How bitter is she that she’s not mentioned Aaron. Or did that person not bring food for Aaron? All very odd. Her son is seriously ill and she’s still getting shots in.

Reactions: 27
She'll never change, something as horrifically scary as this and she's still being a bleep. Well done Jodie 👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 19
She can’t bring herself to acknowledge his dad is there too can she ! Like aaron Mentioned mam and dad been there for Oakley when he did his video but she just mentions me,my dad and step mum ..I said it on my last post I doubt this will have changed her in anyway she’s too much of a self centred prick to change !
I was gobsmacked when she put that, she could of easily said thank you for bringing me food but she had to get her dad and step mum in it too, she's got a nasty personality. She wants it to look like she's doing it all and Aaron isn't but Aaron has confirmed he's there and going by how he looked you can tell he's been there all the time he looked totally drained

Reactions: 29
I was gobsmacked when she put that, she could of easily said thank you for bringing me food but she had to get her dad and step mum in it too, she's got a nasty personality. She wants it to look like she's doing it all and Aaron isn't but Aaron has confirmed he's there and going by how he looked you can tell he's been there all the time he looked totally drained
She's probably trying to clarify to some fancy man that she isn't there with Aaron shes there with her family 🤣

• Haha
Its so weird how charlotte trippier only mat talia through messaging her on instagram after she revealed oakley on instagram. She seen that boy and then kind of latched onto talia so she could be near him and now shes lay in bed missing HER oakley. Its downright creepy and weird that talia has just let this randomer latch onto oakley

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Its so weird how charlotte trippier only mat talia through messaging her on instagram after she revealed oakley on instagram. She seen that boy and then kind of latched onto talia so she could be near him and now shes lay in bed missing HER oakley. Its downright creepy and weird that talia has just let this randomer latch onto oakley
Is that how they really met? How do we know this?

Reactions: 2
Have to say I’ve been in alder hey for a few days and am yet to see Talia in Costa (not that I go there much but we can come off the ward and walk around downstairs) last surgery she spent all her time with sat there so hopefully she’s actually spending time with him.

Have to say I’ve been in alder hey for a few days and am yet to see Talia in Costa (not that I go there much but we can come off the ward and walk around downstairs) last surgery she spent all her time with sat there so hopefully she’s actually spending time with him.
She probably only pops in now and again for a pic for the gram. She’s got everyone else in there caring for her son.

Reactions: 9
I do find it so odd that she’s trying to continue the narrative that Aaron doesn’t exist/isn’t there

he did mention how hard it had been for them both
But of course with triangle head it’s all about HER

Reactions: 26
What was the point of that story with the pink jumper on . No sound just her eyes darting side to side 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10