Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe Aaron didn’t post any selfies today from the hospital with his nipple showing 😆

Poor Maddox, hope he’s on the mend soon ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
No posts from Talia about it either 🤨🤔
Oh she’ll post! When engagement is low and she needs the sympathy! It probably happened on Aaron’s watch so she wasn’t there to shove the phone in the poor kids face when he was crying in pain

• Sad
Reactions: 9
i hope she won't use Maddox's arm injury against Aaron (only assuming it happened whilst he was with Aaron because he posted the photo)

Reactions: 4
Maddox has a dad?! Breaking news from Talia 😂

I’m interested to see just how long they keep a carer for. Given that many of us families that have child with disabilities get duck all help and she has someone caring for her children 12 hours a day, 7 days a week is a massive piss take.

Reactions: 16
Lauren one of my nurses !! No jodie they are oakleys nurses and your babysitters so you don't have to look after your own child

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I can't with her Q and A. Had ZERO time for herself bit is starting back at the gym next week...how?

Reactions: 7
So Oakley will be looked after by a carer whilst she goes to the gym? Frankly I don’t think she’s ever stopped going to the gym. Now she can get back into the swing of dumping Oakley and wheeling him out for Instagram content.

Reactions: 10