Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Oakley will be looked after by a carer whilst she goes to the gym? Frankly I don’t think she’s ever stopped going to the gym. Now she can get back into the swing of dumping Oakley and wheeling him out for Instagram content.
so who's with Maddox at hospital then? Assuming Aaron?

Reactions: 2
Aaron will probably take him. Jodie will do the odd pose for attention but will then dump him with Aaron citing that it has been soooo hard for HER being in hospital with Oakley that she’s too sad to stay.

Does anyone really buy into her BS that Oakley’s head/feet/hands weren’t picked up on any scan? I can’t for a second believe they missed it. They probably weren’t able to confirm it was aperts but there’s no chance the size of his head not to mention hands and feet weren’t picked up.

Reactions: 16
Aaron will probably take him. Jodie will do the odd pose for attention but will then dump him with Aaron citing that it has been soooo hard for HER being in hospital with Oakley that she’s too sad to stay.

Does anyone really buy into her BS that Oakley’s head/feet/hands weren’t picked up on any scan? I can’t for a second believe they missed it. They probably weren’t able to confirm it was aperts but there’s no chance the size of his head not to mention hands and feet weren’t picked up.
At both my scans with both my children they were able to count how many fingers/toes they had. I'm sure this is normal practice that they do this so I'm fairly sure they'd have noticed. Remember she deleted the ultrasound photo from her IG as people were commenting about how you could obviously see something wrong with his hand 🤔

Reactions: 15
I spy Aaron’s hand 👀 they must be both there together.

IMG_5435.png

---
Maybe they are getting on and being civil.. hence why Jodie called him ‘Dad’ last week instead of ‘someone’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Me too😅 he’s been very brave and it’s scary for such a small child to go for an operation, I say he deserves all the sweets in the world🤗🥰
Exactly, you will give them anything just to feel slightly better, one day of bad food won't hurt. His little face too, how could you not spoil him

Reactions: 11
At both my scans with both my children they were able to count how many fingers/toes they had. I'm sure this is normal practice that they do this so I'm fairly sure they'd have noticed. Remember she deleted the ultrasound photo from her IG as people were commenting about how you could obviously see something wrong with his hand 🤔
She quoted she wad discharged from fetal medicine. What she failed to mention was that she actually didn't attend the appointments in the first place! If we could all see from the scans his fingers were fused and his head was a different shape how couldn't she???

Reactions: 9
She quoted she wad discharged from fetal medicine. What she failed to mention was that she actually didn't attend the appointments in the first place! If we could all see from the scans his fingers were fused and his head was a different shape how couldn't she???
Is that a known fact she didn't attend? But you're right, could definitely tell from his hands something wasn't right

Reactions: 7
She must think we are all really stupid. There’s no way they couldn’t see that level of complex physical need on an ultrasound antenatally. I don’t know if she freaked out and didn’t attend appts or something - perhaps she was going through it psychologically. However, I don’t believe it was “missed”. Ridiculous!

Reactions: 13
Maybe Oakley was a band aid baby or she thought he’d bring her fame and she didn’t take into account she’d actually have to care for him. She was probably told there were concerns but she thought by keeping the baby, she’d keep Aaron except she was never honest about Oakley and how she discharged herself from fetal medicine.

Reactions: 10
Is that a known fact she didn't attend? But you're right, could definitely tell from his hands something wasn't right
She mentioned ages ago that she was referred to FM after they spotted something about the brain box could be missing but the app was 4 weeks later! She then fucked off on holiday straight after the antenatal scan and I think this is why the appointment wasn’t sooner, when they got back A was away through the week training because A said he didn’t go to any other scans. She told him that she went and everything was confirmed ok when she went to FM 🤥 oh and she had a 4D scan too and everything was fine there aswell.

• Wow
Reactions: 8