Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't put it on because she already has Tanya over looking after him and the rest 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 23
She’s been doing a daily count while at the hospital but couldn’t do one while at home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
After all her woe is me videos and "I'm so worried" tit you think she'd be buzzing to show everyone he's home. But naw Jodes need to keep up the narrative that SHES living HER darkest days, hospital day 40 and counting, doing it all on her lonesome when actually he's home! Skanky scummy witch

• Sick
Reactions: 17
That’s fantastic Oakley is home. His disgusting mother though. She’s probably nipped off for some self care again and dumped the kids with Tanya.

Reactions: 19
I understand she’s would’ve been busy… travelling back home and getting him settled back home but I’m sorry, if she can post when her child is literally lay fighting for his life then….. a post to say ‘we’re going home’ would’ve literally took less than a minute!!!
She just loves the attention

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Didn't she do something similar last time and someone said they saw her and Oakley somewhere?

Reactions: 10
Didn't she do something similar last time and someone said they saw her and Oakley somewhere?
She never told insta when he was moved from Alder Hay back to the RVI, a tattler spotted her in the RVI, all the while the instagram world was all concerned about why she was quiet and worried for Oakley.

Last edited:
  • Sick
So Nikita took them home from Liverpool…obviously couldn’t blag a private lift home then

New here after I stumbled across this bird on an old Geordie Shore series then had a stalk on IG. Can anyone enlighten me what she has done to her face? In the GShore I was watching she's quite attractive but just a normal person. Then I see her IG and sweet Jesus, what on earth is going on? Is this surgery? Her jawline is so pronounced and odd like a shark has bitten a chunk out of it. I'm absolutely baffled at the difference between the show and her IG. Is this legitimately what she looks like or is it filters? Or fillers? Or botched facelift? She couldn't have done this on purpose....?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I spy a typo ….i will continue to share oakley’s journey to get my likes up on instagram is what I think she meant to put 🫣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
New here after I stumbled across this bird on an old Geordie Shore series then had a stalk on IG. Can anyone enlighten me what she has done to her face? In the GShore I was watching she's quite attractive but just a normal person. Then I see her IG and sweet Jesus, what on earth is going on? Is this surgery? Her jawline is so pronounced and odd like a shark has bitten a chunk out of it. I'm absolutely baffled at the difference between the show and her IG. Is this legitimately what she looks like or is it filters? Or fillers? Or botched facelift? She couldn't have done this on purpose....?
10,000ml of filler and botched teeth

Reactions: 6
Oh lovely, back to the car selfies of her eye f**king herself. Poor Oakley long forgotten already.