Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually lost for words with this bleep … eating pizza with him watching ??????
What a sick individual for a mother. All.she thinks about is her never mind the poor child . She's hit an all.time low in my opinion with that post 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe that story!! I broke my elbow in 2000 and was nil by mouth before my op, never forget watching Corrie with my mum and they were all in the pub & being upset I couldn’t have a drink. She really is beyond vile

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m actually lost for words with this bleep … eating pizza with him watching ??????
My fella didn’t eat whilst I was in labour, 14 hours because I was starving and wasn’t allowed to eat. I told him multiple times to go feed himself but he was worried he would miss something, and wouldn’t eat in front of me. How a mother could do that to her child is beyond me. I’ve gone without food for a few days so my kids could eat decent meals. Yet she’s doing this 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That’s really awful!! Knowing he can’t eat and sat there stuffing her face.
That really upset me. That poor baby has been through so much. Of course she has to eat but she was almost taunting him, he would have been able to smell it. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 12
How can she find time to leave the room so often to take a selfie, piss about, do whatever but can’t take 5 minutes to eat her pizza away from him, it’s absolutely cruel

Reactions: 16
Surprised that Charlotte “craving” Trippier hasn’t pitched up yet.

Can Talia really not have seen Siennah in 5 weeks?! That’s terrible. Surely between her and Aaron they could split the week.

Reactions: 17
Surprised that Charlotte “craving” Trippier hasn’t pitched up yet.

Can Talia really not have seen Siennah in 5 weeks?! That’s terrible. Surely between her and Aaron they could split the week.
she'll be too busy worrying about Kieran shagging about in Germany 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 22