Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s just Aaron who’s doing the travelling back and forth and making sure the boys are in school and where they need to be etc.
Yet Talias got another child up in Newcastle too,
There’s nothing stopping them switching for a day, Aaron with Oakley while she comes up Newcastle to spend some time with the kids etc.
But that doesn’t fit with her narrative of being there the WHOLE TIME, taking selfies by Oakleys hospital bed counting the days!!!

She recently followed a hair salon in Liverpool over the past few days too!!!
Thats what i thought too.

Poor Siennah doesn’t see her mum or her poorly baby brother for almost a month she just gets left with her nan.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She is NOT doing a sultry photoshoot in the hospital…. This girl cannot get any worse

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
You can tell she doesn’t write the blogs. Saying they’re navigating a new hospital? He’s been there multiple times

Reactions: 18
Thats what i thought too.

Poor Siennah doesn’t see her mum or her poorly baby brother for almost a month she just gets left with her nan.
Unless Siennah doesn’t want to be alone in the car with Aaron? But if that was the case he could have bought Talias mum or even his own mum, surely Siennah would know her.
I mean there are loads of successfully blended families if you can put your ego aside.

Reactions: 12
Who the duck actually cares. Who even takes selfies beside their sick sons bedside, I thought you were going to share all about aperts through June? I’ve seen about 2 posts and one of them was copied and pasted
IMG_5492.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Who the duck actually cares. Who even takes selfies beside their sick sons bedside, I thought you were going to share all about aperts through June? I’ve seen about 2 posts and one of them was copied and pasted
View attachment 2980058
I wonder how many times she had to practice her sad face before she got it just right too ..vile creature !!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
This is probably the most time she’s actually spent with Oakley in his life. Quite honestly it’s no wonder he prefers whatever she shoves on his iPad than listening to her screech “Oakley, say bye bye” like he’s some kind of performing seal.

Reactions: 21
Havent been on this thread for a few days I mentioned on Wednesday if anyone had taken the kids to see her. Then low and behild aaron posts a video saying he had took the lads few days previous to stay the night. So talia had pretended she hadn't seen them. Its sad that he has to come on and justify what he's been doing doing. I would think more of her if she came on and said his dad is just as involved as she is. After all he's the one driving backwards and forwards and obviously she's getting a break when he's staying over. I wonder if shshe'driving back to Newcastle to see her kids when he's there, I imagine not.
---
I dont like the narrative she trys to portray that he doesnt seem to be botherd with his kids. They may have their ups and downs and yeah they have both been dicks. But you can see how much he loves all 3 of his lads.

Reactions: 31
Wait I feel like I remember her but please someone jog my memory

Reactions: 1
The video of them dancing would be lovely if she wasn’t staring at the camera every 10 seconds - live in the moment it will be worth it!!

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure she started off in Jodie’s tiktok comments then merged to Instagram and started screenshotting everyone’s posts off her and putting them on her story🤣
---
Pretty sure she started off in Jodie’s tiktok comments then merged to Instagram and started screenshotting everyone’s posts off her and putting them on her story🤣
Meant off here** but it won’t let me edit

Reactions: 4
Tried to out people on here by posting tattle comments on her insta & then screenshots of people who had viewed her insta stories. She had like 2 followers.
Didn't she go after the KP thread too?

Reactions: 8
That was such a good thread(s) when it was going off, the orange code with Aaron 🍊when every tattler was wetter than an otters pocket for him.
Then he hates us and starts doxxing
Its a rollercoaster 🎢

• Haha
Reactions: 32