Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That initial surgery sounds horrible, I cannot imagine going through that. You're obviously a lot stronger than I am. I suppose the only good thing for Oakley going through it as a baby is that he hopefully won't really remember it as he grows up.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wonder who is paying her bills. Because she's now a mo th with no work and could be another month without any!!!

And her mate the carer won't be getting paid.

Reactions: 7
I hope the little fella is doing OK. Its not like her to not post at least one nipple in 24 hrs

Reactions: 6
I hope the little fella is doing OK. Its not like her to not post at least one nipple in 24 hrs
Probably not with him, I don't believe for 1 second she's not seen siennah in this time, she's seen the boys which she kept quiet and still has done

Reactions: 22
Talia - he hasn't had his hearing aids in here, but we're doing more signs.
It's a whole arse other language, why in the name of duck have his parents not been learning sign language since they found out about his hearing difficulties. They're just making that poor kids life so much harder.

Reactions: 18
That would be effort wouldn’t it…when would they have the time to learn to sign? Oh wait…Siennah at school, Romeo at school, Maddox at nursery and Oakley looked after by his mother, sorry I mean his carer.

Reactions: 16
She was in the theatre room? Organizing? Recognizing? Are we American now?
Since when would she ever be allowed in the operating* room? What an absolute load of shite
Not even a thanks to Aaron either for driving here there and everywhere to enable her to see her kids… but then she doesn’t want us thinking she’s been any less dedicated to Oakley does she 🙄

Reactions: 19
More drivel written by someone else. I suppose at least it’s written in English and is understandable.

She seems to get very low likes on anything that isn’t related to Oakley. Hopefully she’ll fade off into the sunset soon and her little boy can live a peaceful life without having a camera stuck in his face 24/7.

Reactions: 9
She was in the theatre room? Organizing? Recognizing? Are we American now?
Since when would she ever be allowed in the operating* room? What an absolute load of shite
Not even a thanks to Aaron either for driving here there and everywhere to enable her to see her kids… but then she doesn’t want us thinking she’s been any less dedicated to Oakley does she 🙄
The American spellings screams AI wrote this

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Most traumatic 5 weeks of MY life . Stressed today what about your child jodie who has had all this happening to him not you selfish twit

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It’s like because of the backlash regarding her being absent the last time he had a long hospital stay she’s adamant at making it seem she’s there 24/7. Personally I don’t think anyone would blame her if she tagged someone else in and she went home for a day or two to see her other three kids, like two of them are toddlers.

Reactions: 16