Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor poor little man scheduled for another surgery. He's just not getting a proper break from it at all to give him time to recover 😞

Reactions: 10
I mean i know its not the cause but do you think keep pressing you're sharp ass chin into his head at any given moment helps him hun?? Especially since he don't have part of his skull there anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean i know its not the cause but do you think keep pressing you're sharp ass chin into his head at any given moment helps him hun?? Especially since he don't have part of his skull there anymore!
Ah now come on, Im not a fan of hers either, but a little bit of a stretch there don't you think?

Reactions: 14
Ah now come on, Im not a fan of hers either, but a little bit of a stretch there don't you think?
As said at the start, I know it's not the cause, but keep pushing that sword like chin into his poor head that has leaked numerous times now clearly won't be helping will it.
His head obviously isn't healing as well as it should be so why would she keep leaning and pressing onto it 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh come off it. Clearly from the start of the sentence it is a joke.
Though it's a fiat point. Jodie never has had any regard for his wellbeing. Wouldn't be the first time she's directly put him a risk! So probably not a ridiculous statement if it wasn't a joke!

Reactions: 13
Hope it’s okay to ask and not triggering to anyone but what is a shunt? She keeps mentioning Oakley needing one but hasn’t explained what it is? Is it just a tube to drain the csf?

Reactions: 2
Hope it’s okay to ask and not triggering to anyone but what is a shunt? She keeps mentioning Oakley needing one but hasn’t explained what it is? Is it just a tube to drain the csf?
I have a VP shunt in which is probably what they will give Oakley. It’s a tube that sits in the skull and drains the excess CSF into the abdomen to put it plainly. My shunt is programmable so has has a device which is magnetised to only let fluid through the tube when the CSF pressure gets to a certain amount. It’s in place permanently and the pressure trigger can be changed with a magnetic device in 5 minutes.

• Heart
  • Wow
Poor Oakley. He’s really going through it. And then he’s stuck there with that baboon arse lips stranger screeching at him to wave. Waiting for the next “X days” selfie with her put on sad face which is as always fully made up.

Reactions: 12
That selfie….shes looking at her own nipple, not at Oakley or herself, her eyes are downwards eyeing up her stiffy nip

• Sick
Reactions: 6
That was such a good thread(s) when it was going off, the orange code with Aaron 🍊when every tattler was wetter than an otters pocket for him.
Then he hates us and starts doxxing
Its a rollercoaster 🎢
Wetter than an otters pocket….DEAD 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Always a nipple in view 🙄
All deliberate. Probably takes her about an hour to pose to make sure it’s in view. Best of it is, she’s the most unsexy person ever. Tries too hard. She’s just ridiculous 😱
---
I have a VP shunt in which is probably what they will give Oakley. It’s a tube that sits in the skull and drains the excess CSF into the abdomen to put it plainly. My shunt is programmable so has has a device which is magnetised to only let fluid through the tube when the CSF pressure gets to a certain amount. It’s in place permanently and the pressure trigger can be changed with a magnetic device in 5 minutes.

Wow, that is amazing 🙏🏻💗

Reactions: 5

Wow that is really something, it's amazing what medical science can do. Long may it continue to work for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow that is really something, it's amazing what medical science can do. Long may it continue to work for you.
My current one got placed in September last year. They have a lifespan of 5-10 years on average. It’s a quick surgery, usually around 45 minutes if everything runs smoothly.

It’s a painful recovery after the first one is inserted as they have to tunnel down your neck to insert the tube that takes the fluid to your abdomen but replacements are a lot easier to recover from.

A routine replacement involves changing the valve in the head so you’re only recovering from the head incision. If the tube gets blocked, you also have a stomach incision that needs to heal.

they will keep him comfortable with strong pain killers.

• Heart
  • Wow