Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day 22 at the hospital with my poorly son. I’ve moaned about the staff, thank god I’m here to do their jobs for them, I can’t be bothered to be with my son so went out and have added more filler to my huge lips that look more like a baboons hole by the day and treated myself to new nails as medical mums need time out. Just waiting for Oakley’s proper parents to come back and take over.
A few days ago she didn't post all day long, probably went off then and had her ME TIME!!!

Reactions: 13
I feel so sorry for the other 2 boys, they must be wondering where their mammy is 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 12
What that baby has been through is probably more trauma than most people will experience in a life time. She does not appreciate him at all and she is definitely no loving mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The story where she’s stroking his head - I was full on expecting her to smoosh her baboon lips and chin into it - especially after she told everyone her has no skull covering it at the moment

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I feel so sorry for the other 2 boys, they must be wondering where their mammy is 😢
Someone should have brought them all up really to stay for a couple of nights. Thats what we did when I was away in hospital. But we dont know that they haven't, I suppose.

Reactions: 7
The story where she’s stroking his head - I was full on expecting her to smoosh her baboon lips and chin into it - especially after she told everyone her has no skull covering it at the moment
I wonder how does this work? 🤔 Obviously it's there for a reason to protect his brain etc, so how will they cover it again?

Reactions: 1
I wonder how does this work? 🤔 Obviously it's there for a reason to protect his brain etc, so how will they cover it again?
If only she could raise awareness and information 🙄 if you have TikTok have a look at Acacia Beach I think it’s called and the beautiful little Dani now there’s a mum a proper mum

Reactions: 9
It’s common when people have traumatic brain injuries to remove a portion of the skull to allow room for swelling then I think the bone is frozen so that it can be put back once swelling has gone down etc. so Oakley may have to have another op to replace the bone or atleast wear a protective helmet until then

Reactions: 8
It’s common when people have traumatic brain injuries to remove a portion of the skull to allow room for swelling then I think the bone is frozen so that it can be put back once swelling has gone down etc. so Oakley may have to have another op to replace the bone or atleast wear a protective helmet until then
Ah ok, thank you.

Reactions: 2
‘If you were in that position think about how you would feel if people were calling you a bad mother and father’ actually plenty of people have been in that situation and get nothing but support. Their own actions is what gets them the comments.

Reactions: 9
‘If you were in that position think about how you would feel if people were calling you a bad mother and father’ actually plenty of people have been in that situation and get nothing but support. Their own actions is what gets them the comments.
Bit hypocritical isn't it considering he's so fast to throw daggers at Talia 😂

Reactions: 11
He's called her a bad mum plenty of times, so he can't really comment on that stuff. Yes it's bad some random person has messaged him but he's a fine one to talk. Weird how jodie hasn't said she's seen the boys and instead says how much she misses them, and the fact they've seen Oakley.

Reactions: 17
Maybe it wouldn’t hurt Jodie to clarify his dad had been there as i suspect it’s mostly her brain washed ‘chinions’ that are giving Aaron grief .maybe now is the time after all that’s happens to show people you can come together and work together as parents for the good of all the boys !!
---
He's called her a bad mum plenty of times, so he can't really comment on that stuff. Yes it's bad some random person has messaged him but he's a fine one to talk. Weird how jodie hasn't said she's seen the boys and instead says how much she misses them, and the fact they've seen Oakley.
Because then she would have to admit that Aaron is very much involved and she isn’t this amazing single mum doing it all by herself…talk about been sly !!

Reactions: 17