Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Playing devils advocate to prove a point but Aaron how do you think Talia feels when you’re constantly berating her online and making fun of her appearance?🤦🏻‍♀️ only come on and acting like that because it’s now affecting you too

Reactions: 12
So because it doesnt fit her woe is me narrative, she is pretending she hasnt seen her kids for three weeks when in reality they have been down and stayed with her. Usually she would have it plastered all over her insta but because she craves the sympathy likes she hasnt mentioned it. bleeping weirdo

Reactions: 28
I must need my eyes tested, because that pic Talia posted of her and Oakley I thought for once she actually looked quite nice and natural!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
They’re both awful to be honest and neither can keep their traps shut online about one another. Just think what those poor kids are seeing and hearing in private if they can gob off like this online.

Reactions: 13
Well no doubt if they had started to get on it will be toxic again as aaron has told everyone jodie has seen the boys. The way aaron does it is he makes out he's being nice and saying boys have seen their mum but it's like he's dropping her in it still

Reactions: 7
God she’s a horrible little liar isn’t she. But then I suppose she wants bucket loads of sympathy. The way she paints Aaron and her whole “I’m doing it alone” narrative keeps her little minions on board. Really she’s just a vapid self absorbed idiot who mills the system, doesn’t want to look after her own son and uses him for engagement and money.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know why I’ve let her infuriate me so much but she has really pushed my buttons today .the fact she shoves a camera in them kids faces everyday but yet she hasn’t documented once that they came to stay with her ..instead still posting how much she misses them ! She has just showed once again how manipulative ,conniving and sly she really is !! 🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Kudo’s to Aaron driving the kids to Liverpool to see her and Oakley, no way in hell would Jodie do that if the tables were turned!

Reactions: 33
Was scrolling through facebook and I saw Aaron mcevoy post a picture with Talia in the likes, went on his profile and him and talia are back and forth liking each others pictures dating back till April

can anyone remember when she said she was content at the moment clearly hinting she was having dick appointments? Good god you didn’t need to pick a massive drug dealer tho Jodie there’s plenty other people in Newcastle😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Was scrolling through facebook and I saw Aaron mcevoy post a picture with Talia in the likes, went on his profile and him and talia are back and forth liking each others pictures dating back till April

can anyone remember when she said she was content at the moment clearly hinting she was having dick appointments? Good god you didn’t need to pick a massive drug dealer tho Jodie there’s plenty other people in Newcastle😂😂
Her mate Charlene Is seeing Aaron’s brother too

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Another boring blog if that's what you can call it.
---
I don’t know why I’ve let her infuriate me so much but she has really pushed my buttons today .the fact she shoves a camera in them kids faces everyday but yet she hasn’t documented once that they came to stay with her ..instead still posting how much she misses them ! She has just showed once again how manipulative ,conniving and sly she really is !! 🤬
[/QUOTE]
Same, she really is an awful human being!
---
[/QUOTE]
Same, she really is an awful human being!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
What does she mean by being by his side the whole time during surgery due to new protocols? Since when has anyone been able to be in surgery with a child? Or am I reading that wrong?

Nobody has ever been able to be at anyone’s side during a surgery!! Even she knows that, she clearly hasn’t proof ready this.
She doesn’t even go down when he’s being put to sleep anyway never mind be there while he’s having the surgery done!

Reactions: 14
Nobody has ever been able to be at anyone’s side during a surgery!! Even she knows that, she clearly hasn’t proof ready this.
She doesn’t even go down when he’s being put to sleep anyway never mind be there while he’s having the surgery done!
So you've read it how I have. Clearly someone has just written it for her and she's like yeah post it. Like you say she's never there when he's put to sleep and also when he cries in pain she leaves him with someone else

Reactions: 9
But she never stayed with him anyway, because she couldn’t ‘bare’ to see it so how is it any different from what it was before?!

Reactions: 7
Kudo’s to Aaron driving the kids to Liverpool to see her and Oakley, no way in hell would Jodie do that if the tables were turned!
I think he's stayed in her house with the boys as the sofa and carpet is like hers and has new build vibes - unless he's moved already..which I'm sure he would have mentioned 🙈 I think he's the more loving, caring parent out of the two and I reckon he'd bend over backwards for his kids rather than show his backside like Jodie 🤣

So it’s just Aaron who’s doing the travelling back and forth and making sure the boys are in school and where they need to be etc.
Yet Talias got another child up in Newcastle too,
There’s nothing stopping them switching for a day, Aaron with Oakley while she comes up Newcastle to spend some time with the kids etc.
But that doesn’t fit with her narrative of being there the WHOLE TIME, taking selfies by Oakleys hospital bed counting the days!!!

She recently followed a hair salon in Liverpool over the past few days too!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I think Aaron mentioned Jodie’s mum is up there looking after the boys and Siennah too.

She will no doubt be needing her hair done for the ambulance pap shots for the return to Newcastle.

Wonder if Oakley will go home or back to the RVI?

Reactions: 14
She’s unbelievable isn’t she. Nails, hair then claiming she’s not seen her kids and is by Oakley’s bedside all the time and doing everything on her own. Cretin! At least the boys have their dad but has Talia actually seen her daughter in the last few weeks? There’s nothing wrong with switching out for Talia to go back to Newcastle for a few days to spend some time with the kids. But I suppose it doesn’t fit her narrative.

Attachments

Reactions: 10