Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While he was in hospital for 6 month he was taken off her due to her putting him in danger by letting his sats drop so low. She never admitted it but it was clear to see. She could only take him out with supervision for ages and when he came out of hospital eventually she dropped herself in it by reposting a friends message which said u have worked so hard to get him back. There were so many signs pointing to it. Before he was hospitalised she admitted to having big meetings with the social and the hospital together and she was seriously putting oakley in danger beforehand. She wasnt even staying overnight with him. He was in hospital for months alone anf she would turn up at 11am and leave on the afternoon for the other kids, then when he was let out of hospital apparently she said she would only have him if she had a care package in place as she couldnt cope
Ah yes that was it, I completely forgot all about that, there's so much drama from her it's hard to remember it all

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She just acknowledged Aaron by referencing to him as ‚his Dad’ instead of ‚some people’ 👀👏

Well done, Jodie!

• Wow
Reactions: 31
She always sounds like she's blaming the medical staff. Always.
She must have said 5 times "They wouldn't give us reassurance".... no, jodie, I'm sure they couldn't give it because they didn't know what the outcome was going to be. Or this thing of "I knew he was poorly, I kept saying it". .
Also, that whole story and the only thing I could concentrate on was the way she says antibiotics "antibotics" 🤭😅😅

Reactions: 16
So Oakley does have a dad 🤔 who'd of thought as he's never mentioned, I thought she was a single medical mum.

Reactions: 22
Take a shot every time she says ummmmm
No don’t you will die!!

Poor Oakley he’s really Been through it

Reactions: 10
Also, that whole story and the only thing I could concentrate on was the way she says antibiotics "antibotics" 🤭😅😅
This makes me irrationally angry every time she says it, going to doctors to get antibotics 😡🤬

I'm sorry but all I've ever seen Oakley eating is wotsits does jodie ever feed him anything else ??
I mentioned skips…. Turns out he loves prawn cocktail wotsits 😂😂 best of both worlds! Must get it from his mum though she does love a prawn 🍤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No one must forget about Talia needing her self care! She’s a medical mum don’t you know!

Bless Oakley. It sounds like it has been horrendous for him but we should all be thankful that his awful mother didn’t take pictures of him in a coma, she waited until he was awake and still vulnerable. What a charmer she is!

She makes it sound like medical staff are useless and she’s there holding it all together and doing their jobs for them. I don’t expect staff had the time to sit and reassure her because they’re caring for her little boy and other children.

Reactions: 20
Why does she always insist on blaming the medical staff. Your child has major surgery and they would of told her the complications of this surgery and unfortunately it seems poor Oakley suffered some of these complications. It's not anyone's fault and thankfully he has pulled through.
So jodie focus on the positives and getting your baby better and home to his brothers and sister and stop all the doom and gloom and please stop being such a drama queen

Reactions: 16
I always think, when someone slags off the care of the medical staff/ trust, the trust should move them on. That’s just my opinion. All those nurses and drs working to keep her son alive and she’s slating them on social media, without their chance to put the record straight. I always think why don’t they just kick them out and see who provides better care then? I know it’s bitter but it does annoy me. She’s known for lying as well and if the hospital was bad that, Aaron wouldn’t have been on his stories smiling being positive.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I always think, when someone slags off the care of the medical staff/ trust, the trust should move them on. That’s just my opinion. All those nurses and drs working to keep her son alive and she’s slating them on social media, without their chance to put the record straight. I always think why don’t they just kick them out and see who provides better care then? I know it’s bitter but it does annoy me. She’s known for lying as well and if the hospital was bad that, Aaron wouldn’t have been on his stories smiling being positive.
Also if they were that bad, they wouldn't have performed successful, emergency, life saving surgery on poor little O, multiple times ❤ I know there are a select few medical professionals that are definitely not in the right profession (unfortunately I've experienced quite a few of them 🙄) But Oakley seems to be doing great and if I was one of his nurses/doctors on the ward and watched her videos, I'd be fairly pissed.

Reactions: 9
If Alder Hey is that bad why would you return with your child. I’d rather travel miles and miles to the next nearest one then go back if it was that awful and I had no trust. She’s just a gobshite who had needs to slag everyone off except herself. Where’s your accountability Jodie when you left your son in the same hospital for some bum fun! You didn’t mind then

Reactions: 13
Massive update on Oakley… then an ad.

Also, she’s definitely had these nails done at some point!! No way have they got 3 weeks worth of growth on them!
Totally agree! And I thought her lips, especially the bottom one, looked even bigger if that's possible - absolutely ready to burst. Poor Jodie with no time to herself 🤣

Reactions: 6
New nails and her lips are all over the place. Then has the cheek to apologise for how she’s looking. No Jodie, that’s just your new face these days.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Day 22 at the hospital with my poorly son. I’ve moaned about the staff, thank god I’m here to do their jobs for them, I can’t be bothered to be with my son so went out and have added more filler to my huge lips that look more like a baboons hole by the day and treated myself to new nails as medical mums need time out. Just waiting for Oakley’s proper parents to come back and take over.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14