Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaron's latest post... Aw you can just tell he's buzzing his boy is getting better! Love how he's made it clear as well he's first in to see him and last out - so where is Talia the amazing medical mam hmm đŸ€” probs off getting some spunky bum time

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Charlotte Trippier is just SO bizarre. Covers her own kids (poorly) with an emoji, but happy to repost Oakley and thank people for checking in on HER?! I would love to know what her angle is on this. I would guess it’s something to do with her husband cheating on her repeatedly, and her gaining public sympathy for staying as she’s just *such* a lovely person, or gaining favour for if she does eventually leave 🙄
She’s bit odd isn’t she 😬

trangle head isn’t a amazing mum
Why do people paint her as such??
most parents of kids with needs get a couple of hours per week at most respite which is very much needed
and of course Oakley has some needs but not 12 hours Worth of carer needed every day!!

Reactions: 16
Aaron looks absolutely knackered. That's what a parent is meant to look like after being with their child in hospital not look like they have just come from the spa, Talia....

Reactions: 31
I love how happy and positive aaron is about Oakley. Not all me me me

Reactions: 20
Ahahahaha SORRY WHAT???
For a start
. Didn’t Talia refer to all of this as ‘MY Journey’ đŸ€Ł
People are absolutely blind to her MANY faults. It's scary how she manipulates people. She literally says I, me, my all the bloody time. And she's no need to post how she's surviving on red bull cause the trampy skank is living it up in a hotel from 7pm every night. Absolute scum of a woman. She's nothing but trash

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Charlotte Trippier is just SO bizarre. Covers her own kids (poorly) with an emoji, but happy to repost Oakley and thank people for checking in on HER?! I would love to know what her angle is on this. I would guess it’s something to do with her husband cheating on her repeatedly, and her gaining public sympathy for staying as she’s just *such* a lovely person, or gaining favour for if she does eventually leave 🙄
Tal and Oaks wtaf đŸ˜±

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That Charlotte trippier is a bleeping freak and a wrong un, listen love there is only one Queen wag and that’s queen Annie so take your weird obsessions somewhere else

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
That Charlotte is really odd. Attaching herself to Talia and making this all about her.

Was Aaron with Oakley all of yesterday? If so, wonder where Talia was.

I hope Aaron disconnects from Talia. He needs to grey rock her completely and it seems he’s really focussing all his energy on Oakley and being there for him.

Reactions: 21
Talia will absolutely hate having to get up and sorted tit hot to get to the hospital all so she can ‘take over’ to spite Aaron!
---
Hopefully they’ve got allocated times/set hours each to make it fair!

Reactions: 16
Imagine your kid is in hospital and the Dad is doing the early and being there till it’s late just so you can get a lie in and spend time on Insta liking idiot comments about your kids father.

Reactions: 28
I think they’re both knobs, but I may have said that before. You’d think at a time like this when your child is critically ill, that you’d be able to pull together and work as a team for the family. But nope, still arguing over social media, still obviously having to be separated during visits, still point scoring.
I’ve seen young teens have babies and show so much more maturity than these pair.

Reactions: 24
I think they’re both knobs, but I may have said that before. You’d think at a time like this when your child is critically ill, that you’d be able to pull together and work as a team for the family. But nope, still arguing over social media, still obviously having to be separated during visits, still point scoring.
I’ve seen young teens have babies and show so much more maturity than these pair.
Thing is aaron has tried to be nice and has mentioned jodie in his post but she's the one that can't and is making out he's not there and she's doing it all.

Reactions: 26
We don’t know who it is who won’t stand in the same room as the other.
And tbf Aaron hasn’t said much about her, literally just being speechless and wanting the photo of his very vulnerable baby taken down and rightly so!
---
Oh wow. She has RAN up that hospital this morning hasn’t she!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We don’t know who it is who won’t stand in the same room as the other.
And tbf Aaron hasn’t said much about her, literally just being speechless and wanting the photo of his very vulnerable baby taken down and rightly so!
---
Oh wow. She has RAN up that hospital this morning hasn’t she!!
Hasn’t she 😭😂 so so pathetic man
 Jesus, Aaron can’t even have a red bull without Talia 😭 Genuinely hope Aaron somehow gets those kids far far away from her

Reactions: 18
I've just reported it as well, it's absolutely disgusting of her to post such a vulnerable picture. As someone else said she wouldn't post pics when he was born so why do it now

He is literally just awake from a coma and serious complications from his surgery and the first thing she thinks to.do is post a picture
Glad to see where your priorities lay jodie

Reactions: 17
She really does herself no favour with Aaron. Yes he has issues and his outbursts are terrible but everyone of them seems to triggered by something she has done, almost intentionally get this exact reaction from him. He's obviously in control of his own emotions and actions but she's by no means an innocent bystander. It seems as soon as he tries to get himself back on the straight and narrow it doesn't fit her narrative and next thing you know he's mouthing off about guys that she's been with, and how would be even know that unless she somehow makes sure he find out. She knows exactly how to push his buttons.

I really think he needs to speak to someone professionally to held him detach from her completely and not react to her, it's the only way he'll be able to move forward and be a good dad to his kids, because he does have the capability but for some reason she still seems to have control over him.

But then I read that back and I don't want to defend him, he's a grown man, but yeah there are definitely trigger points to his behaviour that only he can change. Mind you I think Talia would push anyone to the brink the way she carries on.

Reactions: 13
She is so weird, she’s only up the hospital early because he has shown he is present. She’s literally posting to try and make him look as though he’s lying. Trashy trollop tals

Also that Charlotte is so so strange! Complete and utter freak being so obsessed. Even that Nikita is a bit weird but at least they have babies in common , she obviously just wants to try and steal some of “Tals” following 😂

Reactions: 24