Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We don’t know who it is who won’t stand in the same room as the other.
And tbf Aaron hasn’t said much about her, literally just being speechless and wanting the photo of his very vulnerable baby taken down and rightly so!
---
Oh wow. She has RAN up that hospital this morning hasn’t she!!
Sitting next to her seriously ill child, but instead of focusing on him, she spends time lining up her designer bag, strategically places a Red Bull next to it and then takes a video making sure to also get her Nike trainers in the shot :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm assuming they have set times they can see him? Or would it be that he has to leave if she arrives hence her going so early today? Plus then making sure one of her entourage is there at all times so Aaron can't see him?

This isn't her first rodeo at all this, look how she's made Siennah's dad estranged from her.

Reactions: 16
“I’ve been at my sons side through it all” 🤦🏻‍♀️ what about the day you met a certain someone for a bit of nookie or all of the other multiple times you weren’t by his side? Oh ok…you forgot 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She really does herself no favour with Aaron. Yes he has issues and his outbursts are terrible but everyone of them seems to triggered by something she has done, almost intentionally get this exact reaction from him. He's obviously in control of his own emotions and actions but she's by no means an innocent bystander. It seems as soon as he tries to get himself back on the straight and narrow it doesn't fit her narrative and next thing you know he's mouthing off about guys that she's been with, and how would be even know that unless she somehow makes sure he find out. She knows exactly how to push his buttons.

I really think he needs to speak to someone professionally to held him detach from her completely and not react to her, it's the only way he'll be able to move forward and be a good dad to his kids, because he does have the capability but for some reason she still seems to have control over him.

But then I read that back and I don't want to defend him, he's a grown man, but yeah there are definitely trigger points to his behaviour that only he can change. Mind you I think Talia would push anyone to the brink the way she carries on.
100% agree! It's a lot like reactive abuse what Aaron does, and he needs to speak to a professional about this and get strategies put into place so he can handle himself better. She's a bloody nightmare, a liar and manipulator - the kids deserve better than the tit show of their arguing. She just seems to enjoy setting Aaron up to fail!

Reactions: 15
Can I please take back what I said on the last thread about it it working together through adversity 🥴

Back to tit for tat games I see ....

Reactions: 12
If it was just her and Aaron having these problems then you couldn't really pin it on just one person but the fact that there's another dad that's not allowed involvement in their daughters life you can see who the main cause of the problems come from.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sitting next to her seriously ill child, but instead of focusing on him, she spends time lining up her designer bag, strategically places a Red Bull next to it and then takes a video making sure to also get her Nike trainers in the shot :rolleyes:
Shes an utter vile cretin
---
“I’ve been at my sons side through it all” 🤦🏻‍♀️ what about the day you met a certain someone for a bit of nookie or all of the other multiple times you weren’t by his side? Oh ok…you forgot 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🙄
The popping into the RV at lunch for an hour a day, for weeks. She's a disgusting excuse for a mum

Reactions: 9
Siennahs Dad (I've no idea who that is) on seeing the tit she is putting Aaron through also and the tit she's putting on Socials and her little team of chavs abusing him online etc etc, you'd imagine he'd come out and out her for what she actually is and what she has also put him through. (If she has done the same thing to him).

Reactions: 10
That Charlotte trippier is a bleeping freak and a wrong un, listen love there is only one Queen wag and that’s queen Annie so take your weird obsessions somewhere else
Isn’t she
How did she even meet talia?
Miss my oaks -you don’t even know him you freak

Reactions: 13
That Charlotte trippier is a bleeping freak and a wrong un, listen love there is only one Queen wag and that’s queen Annie so take your weird obsessions somewhere else
Agree about charlotte but hardly think Annie is a queen, I mean to take a man back who has repeatedly created children with another woman is hardly a queen that has respect for herself. New baby or not, it shows him that he can get away with it. The money and lifestyle cannot be worth your own pride and self respect.

Reactions: 22
Agree about charlotte but hardly think Annie is a queen, I mean to take a man back who has repeatedly created children with another woman is hardly a queen that has respect for herself. New baby or not, it shows him that he can get away with it. The money and lifestyle cannot be worth your own pride and self respect.
Ooh don't let them hear you say that on the Lauryn thread, they'll come for you with their pitchforks 🤣

• Haha
I have tried to rationalise why you would post a selfie of yourself straight out the shower, in a robe, open, with your tits almost out, while your poorly child is in hospital fighting for his life....and it just can't. I think it has to be one of the most narcissistic things I've ever seen on the gram. As a mother I just can't make sense of it. It's plainly obvious its for some poor bloke's benefit or just the general male attention. If that is on your mind while your baby is in intensive care then really you have no place being a mother.
Ashley vain and saf was the same always posing in the hotels

ijust couldn’t do it my child was in alder hey for two years we never left her side we would go home shower and one would always stay with her but we was gone an hour never more . I didn’t take selfies I was more arsed about my sick child .

• Heart
Her journey
It’s all about her!!

she’s disgusting and only cares about herself
Why do all these insta dicks say everything is a’ journey’ it gives me the ick
it’s not a bleeping journey it’s that poor child’s life!

Reactions: 14
Talias latest post 🙄
It works both ways

She’s stopped him seeing his kids
All because she’s worried she will have to be a parent for once and done her best to set her chin ions on him

Reactions: 15
We've all been talking about oakleys photos could be used to cause him problems when he's older, well a friend of mine put a status up today to say that some kid has gone on her fb and taken photos of her and her kid when he was a baby basically taking the piss out of him, she doesn't know how they've got these photos as she's only got friends and family on her fb and it's private. So can you imagine how many people can access photos of Oakley

• Sad
Reactions: 24
For me it’s not even about whether the picture will get used later in life ,it’s about his privacy..why do strangers need to see him at his most sick and vulnerable?most parents first instinct is to love and protect their children not to pose for pictures and parade them out for all the world to see when you could see he was still out of it.if you must post pictures wait for him to be sitting up and smiling /interacting for the photo ,but I felt so uncomfortable seeing that poor little lad in obvious pain,not really with it and all his scars on show .no one needs to see him like that other than his family ! That woman does not know how to be a parent ,it’s scary what she is doing to them poor kids and no one seems to care enough to tell her she’s wrong ! Shame on them all !!

• Heart
We've all been talking about oakleys photos could be used to cause him problems when he's older, well a friend of mine put a status up today to say that some kid has gone on her fb and taken photos of her and her kid when he was a baby basically taking the piss out of him, she doesn't know how they've got these photos as she's only got friends and family on her fb and it's private. So can you imagine how many people can access photos of Oakley
My daughter was getting bullied at school and I suddenly had a spate of teenage girls trying to add me on instagram. Clearly looking for an embarrassing picture to try and humiliate her with. I only have close friends on there and it’s locked down. Kids can be awful.

• Sad
  • Wow