Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Aaron is going to AA. His boys need their dad to be fit, healthy and sober. He seems to have a real issue with booze.

Jodie is such a grotty looking chav. I don’t understand why brands work with her as she looks so cheap. Most of the likes she gets relate to Oakley. She barely gets any for her or the other kids.

Reactions: 13
And her stuff is so overpriced for second hand
It's because she thinks people will pay more for it because she's "famous"
---
Does anyone else follow Tanya too?
She's going through IVF and keeps referring to having embryos which they're hoping will turn into eggs. Which is obviously completely backwards 😂
I commented on her video and she's just deleted it.
These girls are all the same. Absolute idiots who don't care about putting out the correct information lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's because she thinks people will pay more for it because she's "famous"
---
Does anyone else follow Tanya too?
She's going through IVF and keeps referring to having embryos which they're hoping will turn into eggs. Which is obviously completely backwards 😂
I commented on her video and she's just deleted it.
These girls are all the same. Absolute idiots who don't care about putting out the correct information lol.
They hate being told they’re wrong even if it’s from a good place, I hate people like that!! All she had to do was reply and be like “oh my mistake lol” and correct herself but no she always has to look like she’s right just like wor Jodie

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They hate being told they’re wrong even if it’s from a good place, I hate people like that!! All she had to do was reply and be like “oh my mistake lol” and correct herself but no she always has to look like she’s right just like wor Jodie
Exactly! She's said it in a story and in a reel on her page. Do none of these girls actually listen when the medic professionals tell them things or do they just think they know the answer all the time.
It's no wonder Jodie stays the way she is when these are the kinda of people she's surrounded by.
Like you say, they just have to be like, oh sorry, got that wrong and maybe take it as a learning point.

Reactions: 2
Exactly! She's said it in a story and in a reel on her page. Do none of these girls actually listen when the medic professionals tell them things or do they just think they know the answer all the time.
It's no wonder Jodie stays the way she is when these are the kinda of people she's surrounded by.
Like you say, they just have to be like, oh sorry, got that wrong and maybe take it as a learning point.
and to think she's a 'registered' nurse and administers fillers et all - no wonder Jodie's face is the way it is, Tanya clearly ignored the overfilling advice

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No!!! I cannot cope with her stomping around in those bikinis flicking her hair around 🤣🤣 she has such a masculine body

• Haha
Reactions: 5