Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son a few weeks ago come out of a much less risky operation and I didn’t send anyone a photo, not his grandparents, his dad (he came later but no photos), no one, he was in pain and really agitated from the anaesthetic it hurt my heart, my only instinct was to lay in the hospital bed with him and hold my baby until he felt better. I didn’t want a single other person to see him like that for both his sake and theirs. There’s just no need, all he wanted was cuddles and comfort much the same as Oakley, he doesn’t need being on the gram he just needs love.

it’s not raising awareness, a photo of him very vulnerable and in pain isn’t needed to raise awareness, if she really wanted to raise awareness she could have just given a brief description that retained his privacy but provided a view of what children with aperts contend with.

I have never felt more strongly about child exploitation than after seeing Oakleys story. A child is not a possession and it’s not “your” story to tell it’s Oakleys, feelings as a parent yes and basic details but not Oakleys privacy constantly violated and used to obtain attention, no, that beautiful boy deserves more.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I mean it’s very clear both Aaron and talia have zero respect for each other but you’d think when it came to their children they could try and find some common ground. Talia 100% shouldn’t be posting vunerable photographs of Oakley and Aaron had every right to be angry about it, I don’t get on with my child’s father but if he asked me to delete a photo because he was concerned about something I still respect his opinion and I’d delete it and I know he’d do the same thing (not that I’d be uploading photos of my child in hospital like talia does) but she just doesn’t give a tit what Aaron thinks, like he has no say in his own children which I find really messed up.

Reactions: 26
My daughter was getting bullied at school and I suddenly had a spate of teenage girls trying to add me on instagram. Clearly looking for an embarrassing picture to try and humiliate her with. I only have close friends on there and it’s locked down. Kids can be awful.
I only have people I really know on mine too, I don't even accepts my friends kids on any of my socials

Reactions: 3
My sister has not long turned 18, she is, and always has been, an absolutely beautiful girl and I’m in awe of her every day (even if she thinks shes ugly which she isn’t). My mum has had Facebook for about 16/17 years, she must have over 5,000 photos of my sister over the years, maybe even more!! My sister is horrified how many photos of her there are on my mums social media’s, but there’s just far too many to be deleted, it made me think twice about posting my little girl because when they grow up and have their own independence and feelings they may just want to be kept private and not be so out there and have every move they make photographed or even wrote about in a status!! Kids need to consent too and if they’re too young then it needs reeled in!💔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
“I’ve been at my sons side through it all” 🤦🏻‍♀️ what about the day you met a certain someone for a bit of nookie or all of the other multiple times you weren’t by his side? Oh ok…you forgot 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🙄
sorry I did stop reading a few months ago and I don't want to derail but can someone please explain the meeting someone for sex storyline 🫨🫢 how do we know this?! 😮💨🫣

sorry I did stop reading a few months ago and I don't want to derail but can someone please explain the meeting someone for sex storyline 🫨🫢 how do we know this?! 😮💨🫣
Aaron said that she met Callum Best and she was able to say up the bum no babies afterwards (if you get my drift 💩)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It all goes down in Thread #44

Reactions: 5
Aaron's upbeat story has give me the impression that these two have finally realised that them coming together as a team for the sake of their son and being civil will benefit everyone.... but I won't hold my breath cause she'll probably come on later and say otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jodie’s sister letting her child do a voice over with swearing in it?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Oakley still looks so sore and swollen :-( I wish she’d stop the photos of him looking so vulnerable. My heart goes out to them with how horrific these operations have been and no baby should have to go through what he’s had to. I just wish she’d stop posting him like that 😢 I’m so relieved he’s making progress what a strong boy he is.

Reactions: 19
I think it’s revolting how she takes picture of her son in a vulnerable state and then has the nerve to say she’s raising awareness. She uses Oakley. As do the likes of Charlotte Trippier. What happened to the sign language? The physio? Surely talking about that would raise awareness but it seems her version of raising awareness is just her taking pictures of her poorly son.

Reactions: 22
I thought the same too. I remember Talia said that this surgery would alter his face completely. Bless him

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’ve avoided looking at her posts & stories but I just had a peep and Oakley looks so different. She’s rotten for not giving him the privacy he deserves.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think he looks even more like maddox now more than he did before. Still a sweet little boy

Reactions: 14