Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Intothedark

VIP Member
She knows people will be checking in to see if there’s any updates on Oakley, so she’s used that time to get an ad in. Shitty behaviour.

So she abandoned Oakley again because she couldn’t cope?! Selfish cunt. That poor little boy is suffering and she can’t shove her own shit to one side for once.

Makeup on and hair done no doubt for her big Instagram sympathy post.

Everyone’s sympathy is going to Oakley because he’s in pain. All parents hate seeing their kids suffering but she’s next level. It’s really all about her, how she feels, how she’s affected by it all.

Reactions: 23

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
What’s this about paying her dad

And they will 100% try their best to push Aaron out of everything
I have a feeling that's why he's kicking off again because she's probably trying to have her dad staying with him again cuz she cba. Because let's be real, her dad and step mom only show their face when he's in hospital don't they. He don't go visit his daughter or grandkids ever.

elm1234

How long until we get “thanks for all the messages, some people are just weird but all the screenshots have been sent to the relevant people” 😭🤣

He’s so right about the blog! She advertised it saying it was going to be about Oakley and his journey and there’s not enough info about aperts but she’s got a ghost writer doing some fantasy shite!
I’ve learnt more on how to marry a Dubai prince than I have about a child with Aperts

• Haha
Really don't understand why people are fuming aaron isn't posting anything. He doesnt have too, the last thing on my mind would be social media if my young child was in hospital. But I also wouldn't judge anyone who chose too because its probably easier for talia to write a short message than to text all the people who will probably be checking in.

Hope to god the little lads ok 💕

• Heart

lazydaizy

VIP Member
He most likely had them scheduled to post on particular days. He could've set them last week 🤷‍♀️
Please can we stop blindly defending Aaron, even if they are scheduled he knew the week Oakleys surgery was going to be! If we criticise Talia for something and then Aaron does the same why would we not criticise him too🤦🏻‍♀️

kien

If she’s arguing Oakley can’t go without a carer, the other 2 should still be going. And if she’s saying Aaron has active addiction problems that makes the boys unsafe around him she should let him FaceTime every day. The boys must miss him. They clearly adore him. They’re too little to understand that he’s not around because of grown up shit and that it’s not because of something they’ve done wrong.

BadNew

As much as I hate to say it if I was Jodie I wouldn’t want my children spending unsupervised time with Aaron either.
He clearly is not in charge of his emotions and kicks off at the drop of a hat, not to mention that I’d think he was telling my boys horrible things about me constantly which even if they are true she is their mother! I can’t believe I’m going to say this but those kids are so lucky to have Tanya who at least is hopefully a non insane influence in their lives.

Idk88

VIP Member
Aaron's gonna come on here seeing everyone saying Romeo doesn't look like him and kick off again 🤭😂😂

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
She is hanging on and going to do a post with a pic saying something along these lines. " my king has done it again. 11 hour operation , i am beyond proud of you oaks. Thank you for all supporting me. I am raising awareness for aperts syndrome, so showing these pics will help other families, blah blah" she is not showing them to raise awareness, she is doing it for likes and money and she knows it. Only posts she gets decent likes on are oakleys. Raising awareness for aperts does not mean exploiting your child and showing him in vunerable positions. It is for her to speak about it, like she was meant to in her 40k blog. She uses oakley. He thinks tanya is his mam, thats why she is comforting him because all talia needs oakley for is instagram so she can get more ads. Its plain to see. I mean paying her dad to watch him at the last operation so she cud get done up the arse. She couldnt give a fuck about him. If she did she would give up the carers and actually want to parent him and give him love, she doesnt want him, but wants the credit for him. Hes an invonvenience to her

• Sad
  • Heart

Dramatic

I haven't been commenting here for a while but have been silently reading.

I've been in the same situation as talia with a very poorly child post op who wasn't expected to make it. Thank god that wasn't the case for us. I follow a lot of parents who have been through similar and everyone's different in terms of what they share. For me I did a post after initial surgery saying things were critical and touch/go. I found it comforting to have friends who would chat to me and help me through what was a horrific time. I then updated a few days later saying things were improving and we were stepped down to hdu then the ward.

I guess my insta is private though and it's not open to everyone. I was allowed my phone in picu unless that's a new rule?
My husband didn't post anything. We all are different I guess.

I hope Oakley makes a full recovery 🙏 ❤ and his parents can be amicable with one another for this period.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

lydiag78

playing devils advocate here because I can’t stand Jodie but she has every right to claim bullying and harassment against arron, he makes himself look OBSESSED atleast she is smart enough not to retaliate with personal digs just cringey quotes, he isn’t doing himself any favours I’m not sure why he’s so hung up on her but it’s clear he absolutely is and at this point I think all 4 kids are better off in care than in either of those twos toxic hands

pixelsdream

VIP Member
How can she be all glammed up? When my kid was in hospital makeup and doing my hair was the last thing I was thinking of, I didn't even leave him to go clean my teeth

teawithtoast

It’s embarrassing how quick she makes a retaliation video. Is she constantly just sat on her phone waiting to see if he says anything?? For a busy mum of 4 she never misses a thing he says… I don’t know why she’s even bothered about what he posts, I wouldn’t dare reply or even acknowledge him if I was her, but I think it just proves she’s terrified of being caught out and loosing her little fan club.

• Heart

Idk88

VIP Member
If Aaron does turn up tomorrow, I hope he's taking a family member with him. The hostility in that hospital will be through the roof especially with his behaviour this week and in that situation you want a peaceful environment for Oakley! A reminder to all parties Oakley is the priority here not you! Put the drama aside for the day, you don't need to speak, just listen to the doctor, and be there to support your child!!

Since you read here and all, Aaron...

• Heart

Idk88

VIP Member
Is this deja vu? Have we just gone back a year when they were going at eachother before his surgery and she was pulling out the bullying card telling all of her followers to report his page?! 😂

• Haha