Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Thread suggestion!
Aaron is still pushing his trading scams whilst Talia sits in her sick child's hospital room doing selfies for the gram

Reactions: 28

cc111

VIP Member
He was there at Oakley last surgery but didn't feel the need to share Oakley all over social media for likes and sympathy which he's 100 percent right in ! Jodie was throwing him around wacking his head which had just had surgery on for tiktoks and posting all day for likes !! Be a decent mother and focus on your child not yourself !! Atleast he will have Aaron with him focusing on him

Reactions: 27

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Comes on to talk about Oakley surgery, spends the first few mins talking about how hard it is for her! So self absorbed. Sounds like Oakley had a really tough time. Thank god Tanya was there to sit with him whilst they stitched him back up seeing as his own mother couldn’t do it

• Sad

liv123456

I always think she can’t shock me and then she spouts how hard this surgery has been for her and how she’s not coping
Yet she’s sat there with a face full of makeup, stupid hair clips and her tits hanging out
I’m so so sad for Oakley

gilly31

VIP Member
Time to digest but most importantly time to repost all her pals posts about Oakley!

Her priorities are so fucked up! get off your phone! Shouldn't be using your phone in PICU anyway!

Reactions: 26

Loppylou89

VIP Member
It’s an old video………
Regardless of whether it is an old video, for me, she shouldn’t be worrying about posting shit on insta. Her priority should be her son. Not validation from people on the internet. Not worrying about if people are tagging her in stories so that she can repost. Instagram is her life when it should be her children

Brewtime87

Chatty Member
Bloody hell I stop paying these absolute clowns any attention and I miss all the drama.
Also check our new posters comment history, all on this thread and pretty much all defending Jodie 👀

• Haha

Buzz2345

It’s an absolute car crash but she is 110% the sort of person that prods, provokes and then gets a reaction and screams victim.

• Heart

Redgirl81

VIP Member
When she says her mate is the carers…..is that so her mate can claim the £80 a week carers allowance?
Her mates get paid £15 a hour.. Jodie gets a funded carers package of over 5 grand a month to split between her mates. It’s sickening.

• Angry
  • Wow

SunshineRae

VIP Member
That’s the first time I’ve heard Aaron say he was there for the last surgery but documenting it was the last thing on his mind 😮
I know he was getting a few subtle digs in at Talia but he sounds so sincere and caring when he talks about Oakley ❤ I learn more from him in his rare videos than months and months of Talia’s woe is me blogs.

Those poor kids, what chance in life do they have with those two as their parents? I can understand he's angry at being denied contact but posting videos online slagging off their mother doesn't reflect very well on him at all either. This same man stayed with that woman for several years, already knowing that she was denying contact to her daughter's father, yet still went on to have three kids with her. I'll bet the atmosphere in their household was awful for those kids.
And did I hear correctly that he accused Jodie of not being able to read?

cc111

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240508_195651_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240508_195702_Instagram.jpg

I'm sorry but how does anyone work with her and think wow amazing work she just stands there with a face like thunder moving around like slender man

• Sick
  • Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
I actually agree with Aaron. Oakley should be given privacy. I’m baffled though that they both left that little lad in the hospital on his own for months on end.

pixelsdream

VIP Member
We all say that butcher shouldn't be helping out looking after Oakley, but I think without her he wouldn't get as much loving as he does with her, that cuddle she's giving him you never see jodie like that with Oakley, even when she cuddles teddy there seems to be more love for him than poor Oakley. I get she needs some support in hospital but she should be the one or aaron for that matter loving on Oakley after such a major event in his life

Redgirl81

VIP Member
I'm actually know neither just in a similar situation. But don't like either just think we know what she was at app when supposed be in hospital but we don't know what he was at? He has an addiction rem. which would be a problem in court. However it's bad behaviour from both.. they both should have no social media if they can't conduct themselves appropriately as parents.
You’re making out like his addiction is being a smackhead injecting himself in front of his kids? 🙄 Yes he has or had an addiction but not once have you ever seen/heard him being under the influence around his children… and I don’t see why it would be a problem in court?? There are a lot of recovering addicts who are brilliant parent/s in the world… doesn’t mean he should be refused access.

Reactions: 25

rosey25

I was born to be a mother ..apart from when he’s in pain and needs me the most then I’ll let my mate step in ffs if it wasn’t so tragic it would be funny !!
---
It wouldn’t be so bad if she was saying I had to let his dad take over while I had a moment to compose myself but he seems to be a no show so left to the mate/babysitter/general dogs body to step up and be a parent !!! Disgusting all of them !!!

Ggxx

Absolutely ridiculous how Oakleys carer is likely being paid round the clock to be there. She has no other children with her she has absolutely no excuse to not be by his bed all the time or alternating with Aaron/family. That’s what our hard earned tax money is going on lasses!!!