Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
You know I was sat here thinking this morning about when Oakley was born and she hid him for ages but we all managed to work out it was Aperts from a snippet of a message she had sent or been sent. This in itself is sickening because why should strangers on an internet forum actually be able to guess what syndrome her child has.
She repulses me because it’s never ever been about Oakley, she had those boys so close she just kept getting pregnant and it’s clear she hasn’t a maternal bone in her body.
She’s is vile from the inside out she doesn’t care about that baby she just loves the attention.
she is bitter and disgusting and that poor baby deserves to be with someone who actually cares for him.
Remember the spraying of hair spray over him when he was new born. The leaving his SATS until it was critical, the selfies outside the hospital and ambulance.
She has got to be one of the most disgusting human beings ever to grace this earth and her family enable it.
another generation of childhood trauma right there.
And don’t think this is just about Talia, Aaron chose to have those kids and he is just as fucking useless.
my third baby was still born and I’d give anything to have her here and then you’ve got this tramp who posts thirst traps for any unsuspecting male to contact her whilst her baby is fighting for his life.
TALIA OATWAY YOU ARE NO MOTHER YOURE A FIRST CLASS CUNT

• Heart
Reactions: 42
New errr, blog I think she's calling it 🤣
---
I normally blank out pictures but I've definitely seen that one shared on insta before so I haven't bothered!
Biggest load of shit I have ever read, I went to school with her (friends when we were younger but not so close as teenagers as she turned nasty) and back in primary school days would do the usual of going round after school for dinner and it was a happy household with her parents and siblings, her dad would take us for expensive meals in Brighton restaurants with other players like Bobby Zamora, so her dad was present in her life (and she was always happy to brag about having a rich dad who’s a footballer) Her sister was never ‘disabled’ she’s using that for dramatic effect, she has slight learning difficulties and was ‘slow’ (their words not mine) but a perfectly happy healthy girl with 2 children of her own so to claim her as disabled is a stretch.

(Disclaimer im really sorry i hope im not offensive to anyone in the wording I’ve used for her sister, it’s just talia makes everything sound worse or more dramatic than what it really is, in the same way she calls Oakley “severely” disabled, the way she talks about Sofia she wants it to appear worse than the truth, almost like maunchausens!)

Probably outing myself here if she reads this but fuck it im so sick of her lies, it’s so blatantly obvious she doesn’t write these as they correct her “sien nah” to Sienna in each blog

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Redgirl81

VIP Member
I despise any parent that uses kids as a weapon/point scoring. 🤬🤬🤬

I’m a mother and if me and my partner split and he was a no show some days (what Jodie is trying to make out) I still would not refuse a FaceTime before bed.. you know why because it’s not the children’s fault!! If Aaron has let them down like she says 🙄 why punish the kids even more?!

As much as I like the drama you can tell Aaron is angry and hurting and he’s venting out on SM which is wrong but imagine seeing pictures day after day with the mothers best mates doing things with your kids that your supposed too and you can’t even get a FaceTime.

I think she is punishing him because he wants the kids without her carers and she knows she will lose the carers package.

2 fathers being refused access to their children through no serious reasons is disgusting.

Hopefully Aaron will learn to keep his rants off Instagram and take her to court.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
Aaron shouldn’t lash out like this . But I feel sorry for him 🙈I do !! Imagine dealing with her . And the way she said “there’s not a time limit she has to respond” she’s basically admitting she will reply when it suits her & is game playing . She must be infuriating!! His anger gets the better of him & I don’t blame him . She’s evil

Reactions: 38

Alice007

Remember when she had a cosmetic boob enhancement not long ago and she went quiet during that time …

Jodie why didn’t you post photos during recovery ?

Why didn’t you upload a photo of yourself straight out of the theatre for the world to see?

WHY THE F ARE YOU UPLOADING PHOTOS OF O DURING THE MOST VULNERABLE TIME OF HIS LIFE ?!!!

You’re not a mother, Jodie. You’re a disgrace.

Reactions: 36

Elle Woods

VIP Member
I find it so weird how she always feels the need to pose and upload photos/videos of her with Oakley on the mornings of his surgeries. Surely your priority would be spending every moment possible with him rather than being focused on updating your insta

lazydaizy

VIP Member
I’m not just saying it cause it’s Talia but surely flips and monkey bars are legitimately impossible for someone with any back problem let alone sciatica?

• Haha
  • Angry

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Missed all the action. Haven't watched these 2 in ages because all I see is jodie rubbing her eyes and Aaron pretending to be on the phone

The 40k thing is bullshit. My ex paid 7k in legal fees and from what I gather, it was alot more complex than these numpties trying to one up eachother

Regarding the care package... I've never been one to partake in taking it off tattle. But I'm genuinely disgusted. Local authorities are skint and shutting down sure start centres, libraries and stream lining staff that work with children. Yet this lazy selfish twat is milking them for 12 hours care a day for a kid that doesn't require very much more than another child of his age. The crux of the matter is she doesn't want the hassle of a toddler and not having her freedom. I am all for complaints being made by as many of us as possible and evidence supplied because this is absolutely sickening. She's using them funded carers to babysit the 4 kids she wanted while she prances around talking to her phone and getting her shitty hair done. It's disgraceful

• Wow
Reactions: 35

Bb12

what he has said is true though
She doesn’t really look after her kids
And she truly didn’t want to lose her care package
Cos if Aaron can look after the kids without carers then of course she can too

and I’m still trying to work out how she managed to get 12 hours a day
When I know of children then are oxygen dependant,long lines can’t even support their own head let alone sit alone and they don’t get nowhere near a care package like that

• Sad
Reactions: 35

nothing shocks me now

Aaron would be so much better off selling his story to the press and donating the money to an aperts charity or GOS hospital. People would take him more seriously than posting these rants on his stories and deleting them after 10 minutes. It sounds like Talia is telling Aaron he has to split the time between her and her dad and he’s saying no he will have 12 hours and she can split her time. I completely agree with him on that one

Reactions: 34

Elle Woods

VIP Member
I wish Aaron would kick off at like 4pm rather than at night because some of us struggle to stay awake past 8pm these days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34