Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Aaron keeps reading here then playing up to it on Instagram 😂 they are both trash that left their wee baby in hospital alone! Sickos!

Reactions: 25

bigtoe00

The way he goes on I think he’s still actually in love with Talia he goes on like he is jealous. I couldn’t give a fuck what my ex does cos I’m over them

Ummmm what kinda of mother walks out while her son is in pain and needs her more than ever coz she can’t handle it what a pussy !!! I don’t know any mother that would do that !! you stay and just be there how sad for Oakley it’s heartbreaking

• Angry
  • Sad

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Hoping Oakley has a settled recovery bless him 💙
Aaron's rants online recently seem to have worked for his little ones privacy this time round though I'll give him that!
Dont care what anyone says she would 1000% of posted a photo of him in a vulnerable state fesh out of theatre if Aaron didn't do/say what he did online.

Reactions: 24

tikimelon

Can’t communicate with your friends and family to update them on how Oakley is and having to get your mate to do it, and having to see a psychologist because it’s SO HARD FOR YOU but plenty time to fanny about posting stupid quotes on your Instagram. Grade A dickhead.

Shel86

With all the shots fired by Aaron don’t you think Jodie would have spilled some tea about why she’s not allowing him to see the boys if there was actually a genuine reason? She’s the Queen of tit for tat yet she not given a reason why he’s not seeing the boys? It’s clearly true about him not wanting or needing HER carers and that’s what it’s about. I wouldn’t have her mates anywhere near my house if I was him either. If they are as twisted, cruel and shady as her can you imagine what they could say/do.

lazydaizy

VIP Member
I saved my mums life when she had sepsis, the doctors told her it was the flu and to rest in bed but I called an ambulance and she was admitted to hospital in critical condition, I was told if I’d phoned an hour later she’d be dead! I recommend everyone to learn the symptoms of sepsis because it’s dangerous if not caught in time

• Sad
  • Heart

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
This scum is sat on insta ALLLLLL day and night! Other influencers have added something to their grid and within 5mins that's all I ever see is her chin has already liked the picture when her son is seriously unwell. Sepsis is really serious and unpredictable and you can get from being stable to critical within minutes. You'd think this would be a wake up call for her but nope, nothing ever is. She LOVES the attention it brings HER to much! Tramp! Any other parent wouldn't even think about their phone and would be holding their babies hand, head lay next to them all day, singing to them, getting them to still try and hear your voice but not her.
Do you know what's shocking, is that there's more scummy parents just like her! Seen in many times in picu. The disrespectful type who are loud as hell and pissing around in the parents room and around the bed whilst other people children are around many fighting for their lives.

gossyloo12

You’re not a cow, it’s how she’s portraying it all, of course it’s gonna make people think it’s touch and go! You’re bang right, whichever scenario it is it’s wrong on so many levels! I know sepsis can be really bad but as long as they’ve caught it and got him on whatever meds he needs surely he’ll be okay now? I’ve no idea tbh and I don’t wanna speak out of turn but yeah, if he’s not dying, she’s making people think he could be by posting all this stuff and that’s wrong! If he is dying, get the fuck off insta!!
Sepsis is very dangerous and unpredictable on its own even while being treated, anything could happen suddenly but add a very recent head surgery and a CSF leak into the mix and I'd imagine it could well be touch and go. He's certainly very unwell by the sounds of it and hopefully he pulls through. I know CSF leaks depending on which type and how long they were untreated can leave lasting effects too sometimes.
I'm with you on the posting of it all to her stories. I'd sort of see through it if it was a page she had set up for Apert awareness and to help other parents and children facing the same surgery etc.. but this is the very woman who tried to hide his Aperts for how long, it seems suss! Regardless of her agenda though it does sound like the poor little boy has a huge fight ahead of him 😥 I'd imagine Aaron is there now, he would have to be and hopefully they can at least pretend to get along. Either way you're right, she needs to get off insta and shower that boy with love and care.

• Heart

crabupatree

Chatty Member
She will use this against him going to Liverpool for Oakleys op, cue water works that she feels threatened by him and bullying/abuse and then stop him seeing the older boys back in Newcastle too 🤦🏼‍♀️ so she can claim she had to do it all on her own (with her dad/carers help obvs)

They do this at the time of every operation that poor little boy has, can’t they for once just be adults for the sake of Oakley 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad

cc111

VIP Member
My mum comes up and gives me a break is this stupid cunt for real ???? She has a babysitter every single day for 12 hours and she thinks she has it hard and doesn't ever get a break !!! Her baby doesn't even know who his mum is he thinks the baby sitter is his mum ! And she is still making out Aaron was not there oh my dad made sure he was at the surgery for me and stayed at the hospital for 3 days solid ! Yea so you could be poked up the bum by callum best you bogger

rosey25

I bet half of the stuff she has outside her house is hers..outfits for her to pose in front of the mirror in ..make up ..hair styling products so she can get dolled up ready for the mirror selfies ..clothes for when she goes out to eat ..then probably one bag for ‘oaks’ !

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
As annoying as Aaron is I always feel like I want to believe him 🤣 can 100% see her shitting herself that she’d lose her carers allowance, she’s laughing all the way to the bank with her mates isn’t she
Also them leather look leggings are horrendous

lazydaizy

VIP Member
To play devils advocate with Aaron I don’t think he’s actually just gone on and posted that ad it’s probably either his team or more likely just a pre timed post set to go out certain days and times etc
But if that was Talia we’d be up in arms about it. What’s the difference between the 2🤷🏻‍♀️ it’s a dickhead move