Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Opinionated

VIP Member
🙈 oh dear lol I’ve recorded the others I just need to compress them lol it’s going to be a long night unless he goes to bed 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

stardust1

VIP Member
With all the shots fired by Aaron don’t you think Jodie would have spilled some tea about why she’s not allowing him to see the boys if there was actually a genuine reason? She’s the Queen of tit for tat yet she not given a reason why he’s not seeing the boys? It’s clearly true about him not wanting or needing HER carers and that’s what it’s about. I wouldn’t have her mates anywhere near my house if I was him either. If they are as twisted, cruel and shady as her can you imagine what they could say/do.
Yeh it’s like what I said yesterday every time she does try say anything about him it’s either stuff that drops her self in it (like the covid loans) or stuff we already know (addictions). I’ve said before Aaron is far far from a saint but Talia makes her self look awful without any input of Aaron.

Is the carers being her literal mates not some sort of conflict of interest considering theres court cases involved?

Also didn’t someone come on and say the carer was spreading info about her patients when she worked in the hospital? Not exactly known for confidentiality then.

bonesjones

Nice to see Aaron with the boys finally! Wonder if that’s because she was outed on instagram for not letting him see them or because she needs a babysitter over bank hol so she can go out with the ‘nurses’

liv123456

I feel absolutely gutted for Oakley that she’s posting pictures all over sm after a massive surgery.
Does she ever stop and think about when he’s older and his entire childhood and details of his additional needs have been shared with over 400k strangers
Shite mum through and through, like others said if that was my baby going through that I wouldn’t even think to go on Instagram

tikimelon

Mother of the year spending her time searching for and posting moronic quotes on insta instead of comforting her poorly baby. I can’t watch this shit anymore she has no shame

• Sad

Elmoo

VIP Member
Aaron basically saying Jodie’s trash for sharing any pics of Oakley post surgery

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Oh my goodness, a 10 hour long surgery. That poor little boy, what a trooper he is. And love or hate them, I'd say it's pure torture for Talia and Aaron waiting for him to come out 😔

Intothedark

VIP Member
Question, if Oakley is at Tesco, who is looking after the other kids?! Surely the “carers” are there for Oakley?! Why does she even need to go to the shop when she has all week free?!

Aaron throwing digs!
How Oakley needs the privacy and he won’t be posting pics of him in so much pain and all bandaged up for a bit sympathy

pinkthinks

Conveniently let Aaron have the boys this weekend after not seeing them for months when she had a night out planned 🤔

• Angry

WeefBellington

VIP Member
She’s claiming she’s being bullied? How? From what I can see he’s talking straight facts - caught ya out there hun hasn’t he? 😂

I_came_I_saw

Honestly I think she's refused him going to Liverpool and it's sent him over the edge again.
But for the love of God Aaron you've just got the boys back after something like 11 weeks of not seeing them and now your about to blow it all again ?

Intothedark

VIP Member
I think this relationship has damaged Aaron. The fact that Jodie knew Oakley had some sort of issues even though she didn’t know what exactly they were, she kept that from Aaron. Combined with addiction and her playing games and him not seeing the boys is a totally perfect storm. I really think Aaron needs help. His behaviour we’ve seen where he’s doxxed someone on here is a really nasty part of his character.

Reactions: 20

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
He was there at Oakley last surgery but didn't feel the need to share Oakley all over social media for likes and sympathy which he's 100 percent right in ! Jodie was throwing him around wacking his head which had just had surgery on for tiktoks and posting all day for likes !! Be a decent mother and focus on your child not yourself !! Atleast he will have Aaron with him focusing on him
This!!! The tiktok is still up for everyone to see! Just had his head cut open and she's bouncing him around pushing that fucking spike like chin into it. Can you imagine the shock waves of pain that would of caused him, can see it did how he pulled away

Reactions: 20