Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Will delete these tomorrow once people on here who missed it, get a chance to catch up. Still don’t like what he did to Pumpkin but at the same time don’t want Jodie having any ammunition.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
I fully agree with everything Aaron said last night but I don't agree with his approach. She is taking the piss with carers because she doesn't want to look after a 1 year old who barely requires any special care. She likes being pregnant and having a newborn for the attention and then she gets bored of them. And why did her dad take money off her for sitting with his own grandson? Like she should have stayed with Oakley herself but regardless, why did she have to pay his grandad? That's weird 🫠 hopefully she doesn't make it difficult in Liverpool by having all her family there and trying to push Aaron out. She's one horrible bitch and I do hope it all goes through court again and professionals get to see just how much these kids are being used as weapons. And also , I can't wait for the day she has the cafe package taken away. Scumbag needs to look after her own kid and work around him like every other fucker has to with kids

Reactions: 33

elm1234

I know you two will read here at some point so on behalf of all of us we hope Oakley has a safe surgery and a speedy recovery!! Put your differences aside for your baby boy he doesn’t care about selfies and how much you hate each other he needs his parents support and love!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Did she actually say that she couldn't stay with him because she couldn't handle his pain and suffering? That's your main job as a parent, to be there with your child no matter what.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

RobotLady

VIP Member
As much as I hate to say it if I was Jodie I wouldn’t want my children spending unsupervised time with Aaron either.
He clearly is not in charge of his emotions and kicks off at the drop of a hat, not to mention that I’d think he was telling my boys horrible things about me constantly which even if they are true she is their mother! I can’t believe I’m going to say this but those kids are so lucky to have Tanya who at least is hopefully a non insane influence in their lives.
Hate to play devil’s advocate but we’ve not seen Aaron slag Talia off in front on the kids. When he’s with them he seems very present and loving.
We know Talia is also not in control of her own emotions and probably slagging Aaron off to the children.
It’s a huge sad state of affairs.
If I was Aaron, I wouldn’t want my kids around Talia. If I was Talia I wouldn’t want my kids around Aaron.

Reactions: 31

bella246xox

How long until we get “thanks for all the messages, some people are just weird but all the screenshots have been sent to the relevant people” 😭🤣

He’s so right about the blog! She advertised it saying it was going to be about Oakley and his journey and there’s not enough info about aperts but she’s got a ghost writer doing some fantasy shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

cc111

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240428_200729_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240428_200648_Instagram.jpg

The way she Bends to look like she has a fat ass then nikita uploads this 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 look how fucking flat her ass is and needs big tweenie shoes size 12s wirh her stick thin legs she literally is like a bloke
---
Also she could easily pass for like 45ish she looks awful for her age

• Haha

stardust1

VIP Member
Someone give the poor man a referral code, reads here like the paper until it doesn’t suit him🤣I’m pretty sure all his gos is true tho cause it’s like he waits till he’s wound up to spill the beans. Where as talia just wakes up everyday lying🤣

• Haha

BadNew

This is not going to end well for Tanya.
I work with a woman who we will call Anne. Anne’s childhood bestie is a functional junkie. A few years ago junkie had a baby girl she couldn’t give two shits about so Anne stepped up and provided the bulk of the childcare. Fast forward a few years, junkie knows Anne is super attached to the girl so she just uses her as a childminding cashpoint. Junkie is very abusive whenever Anne pushes back because she knows that she will take it in order to see the child she has raised.
Reminds me of poor Tanya, she’s going to let Jodie walk all over her for years so she can be with the baby she’s raising.

• Sad
Reactions: 29

Rebekahbarra

My son has the same operation as Oakley in February down at Alder Hey, with the same complications too. When they’ve gone in with the incision the surgeons have nicked the sack which holds the CSF fluid and it didn’t heal properly so he was sent back down for a spinal tap. All okay now, and seems this must be a common thing to happen although we were told complications are rare.

The swelling after is horrific with FOA, I took pictures for myself to look back on to see his progress but I wouldn’t even send them to family let alone put them on instagram for the world to see. X

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Intothedark

VIP Member
I think pretty much everyone here thinks both of them are pretty terrible. Aaron’s an addict. Jodie is a lazy, selfish person. The one thing we all agree on is that these poor kids are going to end up damaged due to these toxic individuals. They chose to have kids so should parent them and it really pisses me off that they get some help when so many others are struggling. And yet Jodie especially is at the gym, getting frequent haircuts, nights out and tons of help whilst the rest of us struggle. But maybe the carers will be able to minimise some of the damage to these kids, that’s about the only saving grace.

• Sad

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I only really lurk here now but I’ve just seen her stories. Poor Oakley, really hope he’s better soon.

Talia if you’re reading here, you and we, know you didn’t know something was wrong. It was more likely that Tanya or the nurses and doctors noticed something wasn’t right. You don’t care about that boy. You care about the engagement that Oakley brings you. He deserves more than you.

That little boy is so lucky to have Tanya around him. She looks like she genuinely cares about him.

Aaron, I really hope you are there. Not that you’re much better than Talia but Oakley needs both of you right now.

Posting your thirsty selfies while your son is lying helpless in a hospital bed, making it all about you, Talia, you are a vile cunt. I hope Oakley fucks you off when he is older because he deserves more than a hollow eyed whore

• Heart

OrcaRed

VIP Member
I know a lot of people follow his story but I can’t fathom how she can even be bothered or care enough to update social media right now and to make a dig at the doctors she really must be a bit nuts up there as social media is clearly front priority over anything else, when did it become the norm to have this much access into a stranger (a small child) life because the mother dishes it all over socials, it absolutely makes me sick.

Really hope he recovers soon❤