Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to know is the panelled wall not finished
Or is it ment to be like that
And I’m sure she said I’ve had my house cleaned
So she doesn’t look after her kids or clean her house

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I hope she detaches a retina the way she keeps on going rubbing those eyes, love how she mentions today she’s had her house cleaned, how bleeping lazy is she, she doesn’t have a job and doesn’t look after her own kids so what does she actually do that means she doesn’t have time to clean her own house the scrounging skank

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Looks like he’s got someone posting on his account (about trading) on his behalf… but now they’ve made him out to look like a liar! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Was hoping someone would call him out in the comments but haven’t seen one yet

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Noticed Jodie is following Posh Pads in Liverpool… is this going to be another beggy stay whilst O is in hospital?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Aaron’s new business venture is really rubbing me the wrong way, targeting vulnerable people who are struggling for money basically

Reactions: 15
What the f is that tan reel
Her hair is so scraggy

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.