Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered why she kept randomly doing stories about that bakery and if it was to get a freebie and yup looks like she’s managed to blah a load of freebie cake pops for the boys birthday party.

I did think it was weird we hadn’t seen any fancy cakes for their birthdays yet either, wonder which softplay centre she’s booked for their party

Reactions: 8
Question, if Oakley is at Tesco, who is looking after the other kids?! Surely the “carers” are there for Oakley?! Why does she even need to go to the shop when she has all week free?!
If it was me I'd sent her skivvies, sorry, cArErS to the corner shop for whatever it is she forgot when she went shopping last night

Reactions: 6
I wish Aaron would kick off at like 4pm rather than at night because some of us struggle to stay awake past 8pm these days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
No, DV automatically gets you legal aid. But if you are on a low income and provide enough evidence you can still get it. Google it
I'm on a low income probed it and still couldn't get free legal aid the aolictor told me himself that the only way I would get free legal aid was to submit the hospital reports of dv. So I'm telling u from experience. Unless u have experienced it u won't know. I always thought I would get it just from being on benefits but I couldn't. So that's my experience. U seem so adamant to prove me wrong. U won't be able to as I have lived it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm on a low income probed it and still couldn't get free legal aid the aolictor told me himself that the only way I would get free legal aid was to submit the hospital reports of dv. So I'm telling u from experience. Unless u have experienced it u won't know. I always thought I would get it just from being on benefits but I couldn't. So that's my experience. U seem so adamant to prove me wrong. U won't be able to as I have lived it.
As someone who works in the profession your solicitor wants sacking x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When she says her mate is the carers…..is that so her mate can claim the £80 a week carers allowance?
Her mates get paid £15 a hour.. Jodie gets a funded carers package of over 5 grand a month to split between her mates. It’s sickening.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I kinda see why Aaron what triggered into his latest kick off. It must be hurting him to not see the boys anyway, but particularly painful to not be involved in their birthdays.

Reactions: 18
Wondering if Aaron really has done nothing wrong and she is just withholding access why he doesn’t just sell his story to the daily fail or ok mag and shame Jodie into giving him access

Reactions: 14
Horse shite!
I've had many clients referred for legal aid in non DV cases, and most of those successful. Limiting Legal Aid to DV would open up a whole can of discrimination.

Reactions: 20
Ok pal, the gov website is lies with its advice. 🙄. Of course your solicitor will tell you that you can’t get legal aid, he wants you to pay him full whack direct. I have also lived it, going through it now and while I’m paying £20,000 per court case for solicitors, she’s getting hers free because she’s a lazy cow and don’t work.

Reactions: 14
With all the shots fired by Aaron don’t you think Jodie would have spilled some tea about why she’s not allowing him to see the boys if there was actually a genuine reason? She’s the Queen of tit for tat yet she not given a reason why he’s not seeing the boys? It’s clearly true about him not wanting or needing HER carers and that’s what it’s about. I wouldn’t have her mates anywhere near my house if I was him either. If they are as twisted, cruel and shady as her can you imagine what they could say/do.

Reactions: 24
With all the shots fired by Aaron don’t you think Jodie would have spilled some tea about why she’s not allowing him to see the boys if there was actually a genuine reason? She’s the Queen of tit for tat yet she not given a reason why he’s not seeing the boys? It’s clearly true about him not wanting or needing HER carers and that’s what it’s about. I wouldn’t have her mates anywhere near my house if I was him either. If they are as twisted, cruel and shady as her can you imagine what they could say/do.
Yeh it’s like what I said yesterday every time she does try say anything about him it’s either stuff that drops her self in it (like the covid loans) or stuff we already know (addictions). I’ve said before Aaron is far far from a saint but Talia makes her self look awful without any input of Aaron.

Is the carers being her literal mates not some sort of conflict of interest considering theres court cases involved?

Also didn’t someone come on and say the carer was spreading info about her patients when she worked in the hospital? Not exactly known for confidentiality then.

Reactions: 20
Ok pal, the gov website is lies with its advice. 🙄. Of course your solicitor will tell you that you can’t get legal aid, he wants you to pay him full whack direct. I have also lived it, going through it now and while I’m paying £20,000 per court case for solicitors, she’s getting hers free because she’s a lazy cow and don’t work.
Who knows what the requirements actually are then. That's also gov website.

Attachments

So if she has Oakley with her in Tesco…who has the other kids? Surely the carers are there for Oakley who allegedly needs loads of support?

And why is the idiot wearing sunglasses, in the car, when it’s raining?!

Attachments

Reactions: 12