Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s arguing Oakley can’t go without a carer, the other 2 should still be going. And if she’s saying Aaron has active addiction problems that makes the boys unsafe around him she should let him FaceTime every day. The boys must miss him. They clearly adore him. They’re too little to understand that he’s not around because of grown up tit and that it’s not because of something they’ve done wrong.

Reactions: 23
Who knows what the requirements actually are then. That's also gov website.
I know they are trying to cut back on legal aid. But you are entitled if on low Income regardless of dv. I would always check with citizens advice as well if your solicitor said no.

Reactions: 3
She’s a real attention seeker. Pathetic really. Bit like the mirror selfies and stair selfies she posts everyday. Almost like she’s desperate for any scrap of male attention.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m not just saying it cause it’s Talia but surely flips and monkey bars are legitimately impossible for someone with any back problem let alone sciatica?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I’m not just saying it cause it’s Talia but surely flips and monkey bars are legitimately impossible for someone with any back problem let alone sciatica?
I’ve had really bad sciatica ever since having my first epidural 8 years ago and honest to god I can barley bend over without jolting back up in pain couldn’t imagine doing a back flip of love to have the kind of sciatica Jodie has looks really fun😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I suffer with sciatica and I can confirm that she does not suffer with sciatica or any back related problem if she can do flips and hang from monkey bars . She is such a liar 😡

Reactions: 21
Wtaf is she like with those tits near out 🙄 and standing like she’s got a nuclear missile between her legs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20240428_200729_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240428_200648_Instagram.jpg

The way she Bends to look like she has a fat ass then nikita uploads this 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 look how bleeping flat her ass is and needs big tweenie shoes size 12s wirh her stick thin legs she literally is like a bloke
---
Also she could easily pass for like 45ish she looks awful for her age

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As annoying as Aaron is I always feel like I want to believe him 🤣 can 100% see her shitting herself that she’d lose her carers allowance, she’s laughing all the way to the bank with her mates isn’t she
Also them leather look leggings are horrendous

Reactions: 24
She’s basically an ugly cheap ironing board with blow up tits attached to it. I’m surprised she wants laser to sort out her eyes as at least she isn’t confronted by that ugly mug without her glasses on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know they are trying to cut back on legal aid. But you are entitled if on low Income regardless of dv. I would always check with citizens advice as well if your solicitor said no.
To get Legal Aid for some family cases you need to provide gateway evidence of dv to be eligible, there are 3 tests to qualify one being your income, one evidence of domestic violence (that is covered under LASPO) & the other is about the circumstances of the cases. DV evidence is not required for every Legal Aid application but is in cases where one parent is stopping the other seeing a child it is a requirement & Legal Aid will be refused without it

Reactions: 4
To get Legal Aid for some family cases you need to provide gateway evidence of dv to be eligible, there are 3 tests to qualify one being your income, one evidence of domestic violence (that is covered under LASPO) & the other is about the circumstances of the cases. DV evidence is not required for every Legal Aid application but is in cases where one parent is stopping the other seeing a child it is a requirement & Legal Aid will be refused without it
I have a friend whos partners ex stopped contact, they went for legal advice and were told they earn too much for legal aid (combined they earn <50k pa) they can't afford the lawyers fees so are in limbo as with no formal written custody agreemenr in place the ex isnt breaching anything she can do as she pleases, so sad and just shows how little you need to earn to be eligible for legal aid

• Sad
Reactions: 4
What has been done to her face, is absolutely criminal.
It’s actually a proper shame😩

Don’t need enemies with friends like yours Jodie

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.