Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but if Jodie is telling the truth, no fuckin way would I let Aaron FaceTime the kids when he hasn’t been seeing them?

I’d tell him to get fucked

Apart from his lack of parenting, it kills me when he goes off on one! Live for it!

Dan really would sleep with owt, poor Jac

Reactions: 4
Sorry but if Jodie is telling the truth, no fuckin way would I let Aaron FaceTime the kids when he hasn’t been seeing them?

I’d tell him to get fucked

Apart from his lack of parenting, it kills me when he goes off on one! Live for it!

Dan really would sleep with owt, poor Jac
He's not seen them cos jodie is withholding them from him

Reactions: 13
I know a few close mates who have had court orders to see there kids and the mum still refuses. Has to go back to court and goes around in circles. All the time the fellas paying court costs and the female is getting it all free. She knows what she’s doing. More than likely done it with the girls dad and rinsed him dry with it all.
You do not get free legal aid unless there is proof of domestic violence from either a police report a doctors report or from a person in high authority that proves dv then u most likely will get free legal aid there is no other way around it that's from experience in uk.

Reactions: 3
You do not get free legal aid unless there is proof of domestic violence from either a police report a doctors report or from a person in high authority that proves dv then u most likely will get free legal aid there is no other way around it that's from experience in uk.
Also for harrasment….which she had him charged with!!

Reactions: 1
No he’s not seeing them as he doesn’t want the carers there for O.
Regardless if it’s her mates…
Why should he have her mates in his house?? They are not carers? They are stinking charva babysitters who are fiddling the system.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I knew when I opened this thread and seen 9 new pages I was in for a treat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No he’s not seeing them as he doesn’t want the carers there for O.
Regardless if it’s her mates…
And do you blame him, I wouldn't want them in my house watching my every move and them possibly reporting back something that didn't happen

Reactions: 19
Question, if Oakley is at Tesco, who is looking after the other kids?! Surely the “carers” are there for Oakley?! Why does she even need to go to the shop when she has all week free?!

Reactions: 21
Question, if Oakley is at Tesco, who is looking after the other kids?! Surely the “carers” are there for Oakley?! Why does she even need to go to the shop when she has all week free?!
She was at Tesco yesterday too it’s probably an excuse to get away from her other kids for a bit

Reactions: 8
When she says her mate is the carers…..is that so her mate can claim the £80 a week carers allowance?

Reactions: 1
And do you blame him, I wouldn't want them in my house watching my every move and them possibly reporting back something that didn't happen
I don’t no, but he’s still missing out on his kids?? Via his own choices.

Can’t blame Jodie for everything

• Haha
Reactions: 4