Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaron shouldn’t lash out like this . But I feel sorry for him 🙈I do !! Imagine dealing with her . And the way she said “there’s not a time limit she has to respond” she’s basically admitting she will reply when it suits her & is game playing . She must be infuriating!! His anger gets the better of him & I don’t blame him . She’s evil

Reactions: 37
I despise any parent that uses kids as a weapon/point scoring. 🤬🤬🤬

I’m a mother and if me and my partner split and he was a no show some days (what Jodie is trying to make out) I still would not refuse a FaceTime before bed.. you know why because it’s not the children’s fault!! If Aaron has let them down like she says 🙄 why punish the kids even more?!

As much as I like the drama you can tell Aaron is angry and hurting and he’s venting out on SM which is wrong but imagine seeing pictures day after day with the mothers best mates doing things with your kids that your supposed too and you can’t even get a FaceTime.

I think she is punishing him because he wants the kids without her carers and she knows she will lose the carers package.

2 fathers being refused access to their children through no serious reasons is disgusting.

Hopefully Aaron will learn to keep his rants off Instagram and take her to court.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm actually know neither just in a similar situation. But don't like either just think we know what she was at app when supposed be in hospital but we don't know what he was at? He has an addiction rem. which would be a problem in court. However it's bad behaviour from both.. they both should have no social media if they can't conduct themselves appropriately as parents.
You’re making out like his addiction is being a smackhead injecting himself in front of his kids? 🙄 Yes he has or had an addiction but not once have you ever seen/heard him being under the influence around his children… and I don’t see why it would be a problem in court?? There are a lot of recovering addicts who are brilliant parent/s in the world… doesn’t mean he should be refused access.

Reactions: 24
duck knows how she didn’t get done for wasting police time when she did t turn up to court for the harrasment case. She should have been, and she should have been made to pay costs for it all as well. Makes me wonder if he was going to bring something up she didn’t want people knowing

Reactions: 17
@Redgirl81, totally agree. The kids here are the ones that will end up damaged. Jodie is the common denominator in that none of the kids see their dad. I think deep down she’s a selfish duck who actually doesn’t want to look after her kids and she’s protecting her care package at all costs because she doesn’t want to read them stories, have to watch them whilst she cooks, take them out. I think she’s quite happy foisting Oakley off onto others as she doesn’t want to be his mum, happy to use him for engagement on social media though.

Unless either Aaron or Siennah’s dad are actual dangers to their children, they should be given access. But then Jodie is an evil cow who deprived her son of oxygen which tells you all you need to know about the person she is.

Reactions: 18
Missed all the action. Haven't watched these 2 in ages because all I see is jodie rubbing her eyes and Aaron pretending to be on the phone

The 40k thing is bullshit. My ex paid 7k in legal fees and from what I gather, it was alot more complex than these numpties trying to one up eachother

Regarding the care package... I've never been one to partake in taking it off tattle. But I'm genuinely disgusted. Local authorities are skint and shutting down sure start centres, libraries and stream lining staff that work with children. Yet this lazy selfish twit is milking them for 12 hours care a day for a kid that doesn't require very much more than another child of his age. The crux of the matter is she doesn't want the hassle of a toddler and not having her freedom. I am all for complaints being made by as many of us as possible and evidence supplied because this is absolutely sickening. She's using them funded carers to babysit the 4 kids she wanted while she prances around talking to her phone and getting her crappy hair done. It's disgraceful

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I wonder how Aaron knows about the DO stuff?
I reckon he knows far too much about her, remember when he was exposing her bullshit and she tried to blackmail him and all she could come up with was that he fraudulently claimed the government covid loan. Then if you looked on instagram that was when she went on a shopping spree so it actually just caught her out fir being complicit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Missed all the action. Haven't watched these 2 in ages because all I see is jodie rubbing her eyes and Aaron pretending to be on the phone

The 40k thing is bullshit. My ex paid 7k in legal fees and from what I gather, it was alot more complex than these numpties trying to one up eachother

Regarding the care package... I've never been one to partake in taking it off tattle. But I'm genuinely disgusted. Local authorities are skint and shutting down sure start centres, libraries and stream lining staff that work with children. Yet this lazy selfish twit is milking them for 12 hours care a day for a kid that doesn't require very much more than another child of his age. The crux of the matter is she doesn't want the hassle of a toddler and not having her freedom. I am all for complaints being made by as many of us as possible and evidence supplied because this is absolutely sickening. She's using them funded carers to babysit the 4 kids she wanted while she prances around talking to her phone and getting her crappy hair done. It's disgraceful
It’s vile.. I genuinely feel sorry for all other families that are crying out for even a few hours help or even one day and they get refused.. 😕

I hope Aaron is gathering lots of evidence to prove her mates don’t need to be carers.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I know they are both equally as bad as each other with the point scoring but I 100% believe she withholds them kids from him .ive seen so many women like her and the only power they have over the ex is the kids and they take great pleasure in doing it !! She loves people to think she’s a super mum doing everything for her kids but she shows us the reality everyday when she can’t go anywhere or do anything without her mate's..sorry carers ..with her..the amount times she swans off on her own .where are the kids when she’s getting her hideous lips blown up all the time ? She barley has them kids on her own so to suggest she’s a knackered mum of 4 doing it all is just a joke !!

Reactions: 14
Also just because she takes pics of her kids with other people doesn't mean she doesn't look after them. Also it's a bit hard to take a pic of yourself reading a bedtime storey. I don't take pictures of myself reading bedtime stories or changing buns or bathing kids but I still do it. I take photos of them with family playing etc doesn't mean I don't do it. So it's all just hearsay I'd say there is loads nobody knows
---

Where was he when child was in hospital?
Being kept away as she won't allow him access

Reactions: 2
If there is a court order she would be in contempt of it unless there is grounds for withholding them? If he has a spends time with order she would get in trouble for not making them available unless she has submitted something to cause concern I imagine. Look I'm no expert but seems weird how they had a court order sorted sure what's the point of it if she can withhold them whenever? Why go again if she will be allowed do it again.

Reactions: 2
I bet it’d take time to get back to court and in that time it’s costing Aaron money and she gets to withhold the boys from him.

I wonder whether she wears her usual chav ensemble to court like she does to the hospital.

Reactions: 4
If there is a court order she would be in contempt of it unless there is grounds for withholding them? If he has a spends time with order she would get in trouble for not making them available unless she has submitted something to cause concern I imagine. Look I'm no expert but seems weird how they had a court order sorted sure what's the point of it if she can withhold them whenever? Why go again if she will be allowed do it again.
I know a few close mates who have had court orders to see there kids and the mum still refuses. Has to go back to court and goes around in circles. All the time the fellas paying court costs and the female is getting it all free. She knows what she’s doing. More than likely done it with the girls dad and rinsed him dry with it all.

Reactions: 14
I know someone who still doesn’t allow access despite the court, she never gets in trouble and he has to pay all over again. The court order means nothing and she has history of the same behaviour..

Reactions: 9
I know someone who still doesn’t allow access despite the court, she never gets in trouble and he has to pay all over again. The court order means nothing and she has history of the same behaviour..
This then causes the dad to spend every last penny he has on legal fees and then has to give up as can’t afford it anymore. It’s a massive joke.

Reactions: 7