Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm waiting for the screenshots from her mate back home.. you can't say that and then go to sleep, Aaron!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those poor kids, what chance in life do they have with those two as their parents? I can understand he's angry at being denied contact but posting videos online slagging off their mother doesn't reflect very well on him at all either. This same man stayed with that woman for several years, already knowing that she was denying contact to her daughter's father, yet still went on to have three kids with her. I'll bet the atmosphere in their household was awful for those kids.
And did I hear correctly that he accused Jodie of not being able to read?

Reactions: 23
what he has said is true though
She doesn’t really look after her kids
And she truly didn’t want to lose her care package
Cos if Aaron can look after the kids without carers then of course she can too

and I’m still trying to work out how she managed to get 12 hours a day
When I know of children then are oxygen dependant,long lines can’t even support their own head let alone sit alone and they don’t get nowhere near a care package like that

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Disgraceful behaviour from him whatever she is like she doesn't lower herself to call him names on stories. Or call people fat etc. saying she can't read or write is a bit low when she clearly is reading these threads as is he. I hope there is a lot of regret and shame felt this morning.

Reactions: 10
They are both awful people to be honest. This playing out publicly just shows up how attention seeking and sad their lives are and how the welfare of the children is the lowest priority. All this should be done via solicitors and privately

Reactions: 12
Disgraceful behaviour from him whatever she is like she doesn't lower herself to call him names on stories. Or call people fat etc. saying she can't read or write is a bit low when she clearly is reading these threads as is he. I hope there is a lot of regret and shame felt this morning.
She just leaves her child in hospital and goes and gets her leg over in a hotel room instead.

what he has said is true though
She doesn’t really look after her kids
And she truly didn’t want to lose her care package
Cos if Aaron can look after the kids without carers then of course she can too

and I’m still trying to work out how she managed to get 12 hours a day
When I know of children then are oxygen dependant,long lines can’t even support their own head let alone sit alone and they don’t get nowhere near a care package like that
Also just because she takes pics of her kids with other people doesn't mean she doesn't look after them. Also it's a bit hard to take a pic of yourself reading a bedtime storey. I don't take pictures of myself reading bedtime stories or changing buns or bathing kids but I still do it. I take photos of them with family playing etc doesn't mean I don't do it. So it's all just hearsay I'd say there is loads nobody knows
---
She just leaves her child in hospital and goes and gets her leg over in a hotel room instead.
Where was he when child was in hospital?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also just because she takes pics of her kids with other people doesn't mean she doesn't look after them. Also it's a bit hard to take a pic of yourself reading a bedtime storey. I don't take pictures of myself reading bedtime stories or changing buns or bathing kids but I still do it. I take photos of them with family playing etc doesn't mean I don't do it. So it's all just hearsay I'd say there is loads nobody knows
---

She films her whole life, if she was doing it you’d know about it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
[/QUOTE]

So you are saying that if he was at the hospital, it was ok for her to go get her leg over. Get ta duck🤣🤣. Strange how she wants everyone to feel sorry for her having a “medical” child to look after, but she can’t even sit in the hospital with him when he’s having surgery. She’s a shite mum. Only interested in her social media.

Reactions: 18
Sienna doesn’t have a dad in her life, that speaks VOLUMES….there is definitely some truth in it!!

Reactions: 19
---

She actually did used to post videos of herself changing bums on Insta though 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
---

‘Other people’ …. You mean her best mates who babysit her kids 7 days a week? I suppose you agree with her having carers aswell?

Bloody hell I stop paying these absolute clowns any attention and I miss all the drama.
Also check our new posters comment history, all on this thread and pretty much all defending Jodie 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bloody hell I stop paying these absolute clowns any attention and I miss all the drama.
Also check our new posters comment history, all on this thread and pretty much all defending Jodie 👀
Yup, just looked back and see they're saying he should just have the carers in his house and is his nose bodged because of boxing or something else....we see u Talia/Talias mates 🤣 We also are under no illusion that Aaron is a Saint, he shouldn't be stopped from seeing his children though.

Reactions: 17
Must be the carers because Jodie can’t read or write 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think pretty much everyone here thinks both of them are pretty terrible. Aaron’s an addict. Jodie is a lazy, selfish person. The one thing we all agree on is that these poor kids are going to end up damaged due to these toxic individuals. They chose to have kids so should parent them and it really pisses me off that they get some help when so many others are struggling. And yet Jodie especially is at the gym, getting frequent haircuts, nights out and tons of help whilst the rest of us struggle. But maybe the carers will be able to minimise some of the damage to these kids, that’s about the only saving grace.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I’ve not been on here in ages, thought all this had died down tbh. Certainly talia doesn’t seem to be grating me quite as much as her peak although obv the carer situ is dire. Dunno I think saying that about her reading is harsh. Actually not thought that about anything he’s said before but saying the mother of your kids is too thick to read your kids a story is just sad

Reactions: 6
I think pretty much everyone here thinks both of them are pretty terrible. Aaron’s an addict. Jodie is a lazy, selfish person. The one thing we all agree on is that these poor kids are going to end up damaged due to these toxic individuals. They chose to have kids so should parent them and it really pisses me off that they get some help when so many others are struggling. And yet Jodie especially is at the gym, getting frequent haircuts, nights out and tons of help whilst the rest of us struggle. But maybe the carers will be able to minimise some of the damage to these kids, that’s about the only saving grace.
I'm actually know neither just in a similar situation. But don't like either just think we know what she was at app when supposed be in hospital but we don't know what he was at? He has an addiction rem. which would be a problem in court. However it's bad behaviour from both.. they both should have no social media if they can't conduct themselves appropriately as parents.