Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know what things this little boy has to deal with now. Is she posting and deleting on purpose to cause more speculation or is she genuinely stupid enough to accidentally post the real pictures after saying she wants to keep him "close to her" and not show him off 🙄
Clearly doing it for the attention ffs

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Not going to lie I’m really uncomfortable with the pictures she puts on of her precious little boy, strategically placing things over the parts of him that aren’t perfect! Makes me beyond sad! The scribbling over his little face I still can’t comprehend.

If she wants to keep him close and protect him then do it properly, how awful if he was to see these pictures when he is older 😢 I mean she was okay with using him in an AD a day or two after he was born 😩

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
I know it’s not that cold out but he’s a poorly baby with a feeding tube and outside in a baby grow whilst people in the background are in puffer jackets! This makes me so so sad

We all know what things this little boy has to deal with now. Is she posting and deleting on purpose to cause more speculation or is she genuinely stupid enough to accidentally post the real pictures after saying she wants to keep him "close to her" and not show him off 🙄
He looks adorable
Such a shame she feels the need to cover him up

Reactions: 3
Not going to lie I’m really uncomfortable with the pictures she puts on of her precious little boy, strategically placing things over the parts of him that aren’t perfect! Makes me beyond sad! The scribbling over his little face I still can’t comprehend.

If she wants to keep him close and protect him then do it properly, how awful if he was to see these pictures when he is older 😢 I mean she was okay with using him in an AD a day or two after he was born 😩
me too. I think it looks absolutely dreadful, the one she put on the other day where they literally scribbled out the face was awful, it cannot feel right scribbling out the face of a child, they would be better not posting at all!!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So she’s out and about what if she bumps into a follower?? Will she hide him away and say to them don’t look??? You can’t scribble their face out in real life you cretin. Just stop posting him

Reactions: 14
They’re well and truly still together, and still as toxic! Not be long til he’s shouting into the camera about people asking questions, and she will continue to be passive aggressive in her reply to messages about Oakley on stories!

I think Romeo is wearing the same clothes as he was when he posted the other day, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen those kids wear the same thing more than once😂 so I suspect it’s not new videos

Reactions: 7
They’ve both changed profiles so you can’t search followers and she’s just posted another cryptic quote

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.