Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the now deleted story of baby in the pram? Not sure if she posted accidentally but he is beautiful and she shouldn’t be ashamed. I Really hope she holds the strength to move back with mum and be around her family as they are clearly very supportive.
Yep I saw it, lovely baby

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the now deleted story of baby in the pram? Not sure if she posted accidentally but he is beautiful and she shouldn’t be ashamed. I Really hope she holds the strength to move back with mum and be around her family as they are clearly very supportive.
Yes I did, she quickly deleted when she realised you can see what the baby looks like. Nothing to be ashamed of!

Did anyone manage to screenshot the baby in the pram? I missed it! Nothing to be ashamed of, I hope actions speak louder than words and she does move home!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I hope she gose home and gets the support from her family rather then him! But I can see this is going to end very badly! Or they will just get back together 🙄

Yes I did, she quickly deleted when she realised you can see what the baby looks like. Nothing to be ashamed of!
I hope not, I hope people respect her wishes that she’s not ready to have him seen by the world of social media when she’s probably still accepting and getting her head around his condition herself

Reactions: 7
It is a little sus that she’s posting everything after it’s talked about here, I.e unfollowing/removing from bio, moving to her mums etc when normally she likes to pretend all is perfect and fight hard to keep him (even though he’s never been worth it). But I do also think him leaving after such a hard few weeks could be the last straw for anyone. Especially because I bet she has so much anxiety knowing her mum is going home - I just had my 2nd healthy baby and I’m terrified of my partner going back to work lol so I don’t find that hard to believe. I guess time will tell, but now is your chance to gain some respect Talia please don’t go back lmao

Reactions: 4
She posted it to annoy Aaron then realised it was probably too far. She’s got no one to blame but herself if people saw it 🤷🏽‍♀️

I hope not, I hope people respect her wishes that she’s not ready to have him seen by the world of social media when she’s probably still accepting and getting her head around his condition herself
Completely respect her wishes 100%. We all know this is a cruel world and whilst most of us will say nice things and never ever comment negatively on an innocent baby’s looks… there is ALWAYS going to be people who will which is sad and I can see how at this very fragile moment in Talia’s life, negative comments about her beautiful newborn may really effect her so I can see why she wants to keep him close.

Think I might leave this bum licking page for talia. 😂 no one wants her back down south. She’s a nasty witch. Just because her life’s gone wrong you all feel sorry for her! She made all these choices. She will be back with that drug addict in a week.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She posted it to annoy Aaron then realised it was probably too far. She’s got no one to blame but herself if people saw it 🤷🏽‍♀️
How do you know she posted the picture of him to annoy aaron?

Think I might leave this bum licking page for talia. 😂 no one wants her back down south. She’s a nasty witch. Just because her life’s gone wrong you all feel sorry for her! She made all these choices. She will be back with that drug addict in a week.
I don't think she deserves any of it.

Completely respect her wishes 100%. We all know this is a cruel world and whilst most of us will say nice things and never ever comment negatively on an innocent baby’s looks… there is ALWAYS going to be people who will which is sad and I can see how at this very fragile moment in Talia’s life, negative comments about her beautiful newborn may really effect her so I can see why she wants to keep him close.
EXACTLY THIS

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It'll be such an upheaval short term to move all those kids but they will adjust and adapt. Hospital will transfer oakleys appointments and she can be home with her mum who won't let her down. Long term it'll be her best decision yet
It. Might workout better for the baby moving back home. Being near to great ormannd street hospital

I agree, I think the trolls would be out in force and it would be detrimental to her mental health. I think anyone who’s a mum knows and can empathise on how difficult the first few weeks are without having to deal with people trolling on how her newborn baby looks especially as we know he has some sort of condition which causes craniofacial abnormalities

Reactions: 1
I really hope nobody posts the picture on here.

Also. The person we speculated of being her mum or someone close, did they get removed?

Unless Aaron’s a tattle reader, then he’ll definitely know she posted it 😂😂
It's all speculation. That was the point i was making, about assuming its all for aaron. And no, he might not have seen it. Not everyone will have.

I really hope she moves back down south and fucks him off. Regardless, she needs support and she's not getting off that twit

Reactions: 1
But she removed it that quick, he probably didn't even see it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well yeah she obviously regretted it. But you can’t moan at people for seeing or sharing it if she chose to post it herself. She isn’t new to social media, she isn’t stupid.

Reactions: 3
Well yeah she obviously regretted it. But you can’t moan at people for seeing or sharing it if she chose to post it herself. She isn’t new to social media, she isn’t stupid.
I think it’s more to do with the fact she’s used to sharing ALL aspects of her life, she probably posted it out of habit more than anything

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.