Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg … her story .. from Sunday she’s on her own?? Please tell me Aaron hasn’t fucked off and left her ???? What an absolute bleeping cretin he is!

Reactions: 12
I actually am feeling for her right now. Recent stories are defo throwing some digs his way and rightly bloody so where the hell is he to help her 🙈

Omg … her story .. from Sunday she’s on her own?? Please tell me Aaron hasn’t fucked off and left her ???? What an absolute bleeping cretin he is!
Posted last night he was back at boxing camp….
Surely could have waited another few weeks if you ask me 😫

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Aaron doesn’t understand the stupidity of his statement of ‘social media doesn’t mean anything’ when him and his Partner make their money from social media. If social media is irrelevant then don’t become influencers. Social media obviously is important but at the moment they don’t like the pressure that comes with sharing family life on their. Next time they shouldn’t expect their followers to use their links or buy tickets for Aaron’s fights
Think everyone should just unfollow the pair (you can still see their ig) then we will see how much social media means to them

I would used to feel sorry for her but she did bring it all on herself, he threw them out the house after her 1st born and removed Sienahh from his life

He was gone after the second child

he's gone straight after the 3rd

But she brags everyday about how many children they are going to have how Aaron can't keep his hands off her

Reactions: 10
Just gone back and looked back at his stories and he's been tagged in videos at boxing, actually can't believe it! Feel sorry for talia having to do it all on her own, 3 of the kids under 3 and one who is being tube fed she needs bloody support, his camp is clearly more important than his new baby that has problems, they say maddox is a devil so how will she cope with him and the new baby

Reactions: 5
I was born with a rare syndrome which has facial characteristics and same for my 2nd daughter. I'd be devastated if my parent posted pictures of my siblings and not me. I would feel rejected and my self esteem and confidence would be knocked. But as someone who has been horredously bullied for my looks and teenagers have made fun of my daughter (she's 4 years old) I can dort of see why they want to protect him. They need ro decide whether to show him or don't show him at all. Stop playing these games and drip feeding everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Camp doesn't even pay Aaron!!!

I was born with a rare syndrome which has facial characteristics and same for my 2nd daughter. I'd be devastated if my parent posted pictures of my siblings and not me. I would feel rejected and my self esteem and confidence would be knocked. But as someone who has been horredously bullied for my looks and teenagers have made fun of my daughter (she's 4 years old) I can dort of see why they want to protect him. They need ro decide whether to show him or don't show him at all. Stop playing these games and drip feeding everyone!
That's really sad. There would be serious consequences/removal of privileges for my children if they were bullying someone for their looks

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Got to remember they wanted this, actively got pregnant and used it to their own gains for ads and freebies. I find it hard to have sympathy given the way they behave, but I will admit I wouldn’t want to be Talia for all the money in the world, the practically of her life gives me pure anxiety - exhausted thinking about it!
It’s why I only had the one child even though at times I did consider more, I had to weigh up with my health issues what would be fair on the child I have and any new baby, something she should have done!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Aaron and his boxing career is embarrassing , he should be home helping with his children

Reactions: 21
Aaron doesn’t even have a boxing career he’s a fûckin shambles! He should get a proper job and support his family !

Reactions: 24
She is defo making digs at him! About lifestyle changes on her Instagram, hopefully the fact he can’t be bothered with his unwell newborn might give her the push to leave him!

Defo dig at Aaron!!!!! I really don’t like talia but I do feel sorry for her!! She’s got so much on her plate and yes she’s brought it on herself but with an Ill child and Aaron running off leaving her to deal with it all is just horrible!!

He’s a disgrace, as much as I’ve commented on her, she is one strong Mum! I couldn’t imagine being in her position and with such a selfish partner. At least it looks as though she will be the ones there for the children, she’s going to need support though. Hope baby Oakley is doing well.

Reactions: 15
this is actually awful - i know right now will be a difficult time for them both - the shock and having to adjust but its heart breaking for her and the baby

I don’t feel sorry for her, she knew what he was like he does this all the time.
if they have broken up she’ll soon take him back! She’s a mug and honestly if your reading this talia do the right thing and run! Go back to your mum the only person who seems to help you! Don’t get back with that piece of 💩 think of yourself and then babies.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.