Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the story when she was like i don’t actually speak to many people so come on here to vent is so sad, i don’t agree with what she does but i actually feel so sorry for her, you can see how exhausted she is. having a newborn is utterly exhausting never mind a new born with additional needs and having other young children too.

Reactions: 18
What were the other comments ? I didn't see. Can we be sure it was her mum ? The comment I could see was really uncalled for.. not a single person here has said anything bad about the baby so why would we need 'karma'?? The only deadbeat parent is Aaron.
I feel really sorry for her. She doesn't have any support unless her mum flies up which obviously isn't a long term thing. She couldn't wash her hair for a week and a half but Aaron could go to the pub and do ranty videos from his car

Reactions: 15
If that was Talias mum i'd say your daughter got her karma then imagine wishing illness on a baby sick duck, your daughter got her karma by thinking popping out kids without a second thought for hers or their health just to keep a man who now will probably do a runner

and scribbling out your babies face! my 4 year old does that to her pictures when it goes wrong you know like her colouring in is not perfect so she scribbles on it out of anger 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
You could say the only karma is wishing for and making out you have ill/preemie babies then actually having a child with additional needs! Negative breeds negative. All I feel sorry for is Oakley and what struggles he might face in his life. Those pair of dead beats I don’t feel sorry for. No one in their right mind would troll him no one. But they’re using that as an excuse to hide him away. Like I’ve said previously I follow the little boy Daniel and he’s so sweet and lovely. He doesn’t get trolled and it’s interesting to see his journey. Talias now reaping what she’s sowed. she’ll end up on her own with 4 kids. She’s had multiple children with a man who showed her who he really was after the first one!! He’ll go and find someone without the responsibility’s he’s got you can see it a mile off. Having a child who needs extra care can break the most solid of couples. They have zero chance

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Where on watch is Aaron why is he not helping I know the answer but still she has just said that when her mum leaves on Sunday it will be down to her to sort the kids out. He is a waste man I hope he has gone cos she and the kids would be better off without him

Reactions: 7
Talias rant about “evil people” and being “so angry” is clearly because there’s been trouble in paradise, if it were a troll she would of named and shamed which she didn’t.

Reactions: 7
What I don’t get is why she’s popping kids out with a bloke that’s never given an ounce of help for her! I’ve got no sympathy she made her bed…
I do wish Oakley all the best though ❤

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Followed them for ages and watched all the TV shows they were on and I empathise with her because Aaron is an abusive sex pest who has addiction problems and I think she was probably not planning some of the pregnancies but because of him hassling her for sex so much despite her never getting 5 minutes peace to even go on contraception it kept happening. Now he's ditched her again. I remember a story she put up a few months ago of Aaron thrusting the air in his boxers at her and her writing he still won't leave her alone even heavily pregnant, he's a sleazy selfish pisshead.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I really feel for her if Aaron isn't being supportive.
After my daughter was born with health issues, my husband took 6 months off work. Baring in mind we ran our own business and we had no income at all. We barely survived financially but he needed to be at the hospital, or at home when we were allowed the luxury. We were lucky that family and charities offered us help.

Our marriage didn't survive and i dont think talia and aaron will either, but I can't fault him in terms of being hands on. That's what dad's do. And yes I know times are hard right now and they need to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table. However he will never get this time back.

Why isn't he home supporting her and the children?
Cretin

Reactions: 8
Look at how talia responded to that girl who complained about her lashes. I wouldn’t put it past the pair of them or her mother to say something like that. All because ppl become parents it doesn’t change who they really are. I can bet you anything they’re the type who would make fun of disability’s so that’s why they’re so adverse to showing Oakley off as they know themselves ppl can be cruel 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why they need to hide him away 🥺 even if he does have Apert or something similar. I follow Daniel Carson Lee on instagram and he is the sweetest, happiest little boy and I love seeing his posts. I hope he never finds out they hid him away as a baby. So what if he’s not the ‘instagramable’ baby they’d hoped for? I would understand if they just didn’t share anything to give themselves time to come to terms with things I imagine it must be really tough for them but showing bits of him just causes a lot of speculation and gives the impression that they’re ashamed. Either share everything or share nothing 🤦🏼‍♀️
I just had a look at little Daniel, he’s absolutely gorgeous & thriving too

Reactions: 1
She just said she needs to get into a routine as her mum leaves soon then it's all down to her! Surely he's not gone already? If so where is he? The baby isn't even that old

Reactions: 10
She just said she needs to get into a routine as her mum leaves soon then it's all down to her! Surely he's not gone already? If so where is he? The baby isn't even that old
I think he's away to "camp" again as he posted last night about it

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.