Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new to this thread and just skimmed through some comments from the previous thread and I saw a lot of comments saying they thought the baby had a cleft palate because they wasn’t showing his face etc - A cleft palate is inside (the roof) of the mouth and when the lip is effected it’s called a cleft lip.
Just wanted to raise awareness for that ☺

Reactions: 8
It’s how she makes money

No it was because it meant her and Aaron could spend time together with the baby, gif your are a right bunch of utter cunts . I hope something happens to your future babies and people laugh and make up tit about you it will be karma for the lot of u fuckwits

She was ovbs in hospital a few days previous to the birth , his yiu guys really are thick as duck 😂😂
Hi talias mum 👋

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh strange how the username kklassic comments have been deleted once I said “hi talias mum”…..
Coincidence or????

It’s how she makes money ??????? …….. well maybe …… just maybe she should of got a proper job instead of clinging on to some no mark Coke head off Geordie shore thinking he was a catch . Trying to hold on to fame & popping kids out left right & centre …… maybe ….. just maybe she wouldn’t be in this mess

• Heart
She’s not slept a wink? Where Aaron? He should be helping her!! Ffs I swear if she dose a post about how amazing he is she s a mug!! 🙄 NOW I understand why her family hates him!!!

Reactions: 15
I reckon there's been a falling out. He's clearly not there, as she's up in bed talking in the middle of the night and doing everything. And she's grateful for her mum being there otherwise she'd be unable to wash her hair. Also she hasn't been tagging him in stories

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but scribbling your kids face out is so harsh. It just wouldn’t feel natural to me, especially when the other kids are shown all over Instagram. I too would be devastated but there’s no way I’d be going to the lengths they are to hide his face. Would still be my baby boy and I’d still be proud to show him off just as much as his siblings. She’s got a platform she can use for good. She just shouldn’t show him at all if she’s fed up of people asking questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve started watching the Geordie OG series ( yeah I know late to the party lol) but Talia said that Aaron gets really angry and he to leave the house , basically like a tantrum … he got in a hissy over a hair cut on the program and left the house after talking to Talia like utter tit!!!
After watching that episode ( pre kids) I think can’t understand why she’s stayed with him .. he’s a proper nasty bastard !!!!

Reactions: 14
Hi talias mum 👋
What a muggy comment wishing that on future children… everyone on hear has said nothing nasty about the baby just about how bleeping useless Aaron is and how much support she would get… wishing other people “karma” and then saying u hope something happens to our future babies just makes you an utter bleep

Reactions: 17
I’ve started watching the Geordie OG series ( yeah I know late to the party lol) but Talia said that Aaron gets really angry and he to leave the house , basically like a tantrum … he got in a hissy over a hair cut on the program and left the house after talking to Talia like utter tit!!!
After watching that episode ( pre kids) I think can’t understand why she’s stayed with him .. he’s a proper nasty bastard !!!!
That was SO BAD.

Who the actual duck talks to anyone like that nevermind the mum of his kid?

Reactions: 6
I think it's dreadful she's scribbled over the poor babies face. How cold and cruel.
She's in her worst nightmare now, she actually has a poorly baby who will need so much care. Sienna needs support through School, Romeo needs potty training and a lot of learning new skills as does Maddox. They're only 1 and 2!!! Her life actually makes me feel anxious, it must be awful. On her recent 'hair' story she looks half dead from exhaustion. She's obviously not getting any support from the mongrel Aaron. He is an absolute waste of space. What does she see in him? As if he's gone back to 'camp' 2 weeks after they've had a baby with special needs. Mind is blown. The only ones who will truly suffer in the end are those poor kids. She needs to seriously duck him off, go back down south with her true family and come off social media for a while. She's obviously not coping with everything. Seriously Talia, if you do read these get out now and restart your life. Think of your children and get rid of that awful chavvy idiot who freely swears and rants in front of them. I hope one day she'll see sense!!

Reactions: 21
It must be so hard for her. I only have two children with a small age gap and a great support system. Yet I can honestly say it’s been and is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. I wouldn’t change it for the world but we made the decision to stop at two when so close together we would have really struggled to take on anymore. She must be exhausted.
Potty training and weaning simultaneously and trying to do housework and meet their needs and trying to split your time so neither feels left out was an absolute juggling act.

Reactions: 4
imagine asking for your mum’s help while you’re coming to terms with having a poorly baby and you read here that she’s clearly come on mouthing off and wishing other babies sick.
I understand that as a family they’re grieving the life they probably imagined for Oakley and are still coming to terms with everything and I might be a “troll” but last I checked my kids aren’t writing on this forum so why is someone wishing them sick

Reactions: 3
The whole lot of them are vile.
The mother,talia and Aaron …
Also they’ve posted pics /videos of Maddox when he has been ill /in hospital
I personally think they aren’t posting pics of him because they are embarrassed …otherwise they wouldn’t be posting anything.
Pics with heart emojis aren’t “keeping him close” they are hiding him away …or they are waiting for a OK mag cover (which ain’t gonna happen)
Talia clearly wanted a girl too ..

Reactions: 6
imagine asking for your mum’s help while you’re coming to terms with having a poorly baby and you read here that she’s clearly come on mouthing off and wishing other babies sick.
I understand that as a family they’re grieving the life they probably imagined for Oakley and are still coming to terms with everything and I might be a “troll” but last I checked my kids aren’t writing on this forum so why is someone wishing them sick
Was that actually Talia's mum though? I'm well confused? I was accused of being Talia or someone she knew just fir disagreeing with someone 🤷🏻‍♀️

What the person said tho, no matter who it is, was an absolute disgrace. Who even says tit like that.

Reactions: 5
Was that actually Talia's mum though? I'm well confused? I was accused of being Talia or someone she knew just fir disagreeing with someone 🤷🏻‍♀️

What the person said tho, no matter who it is, was an absolute disgrace. Who even says tit like that.
I reckon it was someone close to them or them themselves because who else would defend someone so viciously and wish other people into their situation if you didn’t know them personally

Reactions: 1
I reckon it was someone close to them or them themselves because who else would defend someone and wish other people into their situation if you didn’t know them personally
Oh yeah, if it's not a family member or close friend it's deffo one of those weirdos with a fan account 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I reckon it was someone close to them or them themselves because who else would defend someone so viciously and wish other people into their situation if you didn’t know them personally
Yeh and then to delete the comments when someone calls you out… v suspicious

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.