Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
💯 this 👏👏👏👏👏 couldn’t agree more!

And this is why you don’t sell your no consenting children to the world of social media! She’s lucky that they’ve taken the innocent pictures of her children because there has been plenty of opportunities for any Tom dick or Harry to screenshot pictures of them in the bath, in their nappies or on more than one occasion naked! What she needs to ask herself is what’s the real issue here people making these fake accounts or her for allowing the world to see her children at every moment of their lives!

Reactions: 1

Mrsgills

Unfollowed this person a while back, i think she was maybe pregnant but with the 1st of her 3 youngest??? I can't believe she's just had another 😳 does she not know how to say "no thank you I'm still raw from childbirth" 😂😂
Raw 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 made me laugh lol so accurate tho lol

You can see Oakleys webbed hand in her latest story ☺

Attachments

• Sad

IceyMumma

Chatty Member
Wouldn’t surprise me if the poor baby ended up poorly after inhaling a load of fumes off the hair products she was using on top of him!

I really hope not! Tho Oakley did sound really sniffly in that story!

Let’s hope it’s something dumb like Aaron stubbed his toe 😂

bing bong

Completely respect her wishes 100%. We all know this is a cruel world and whilst most of us will say nice things and never ever comment negatively on an innocent baby’s looks… there is ALWAYS going to be people who will which is sad and I can see how at this very fragile moment in Talia’s life, negative comments about her beautiful newborn may really effect her so I can see why she wants to keep him close.
I agree, I think the trolls would be out in force and it would be detrimental to her mental health. I think anyone who’s a mum knows and can empathise on how difficult the first few weeks are without having to deal with people trolling on how her newborn baby looks especially as we know he has some sort of condition which causes craniofacial abnormalities

Tanit

He is soooo bad, remember he kicked Talia, sienna, and baby Romeo out after few weeks of his birth . They had to sofa surf, the lil girl was even removed off his bio. He’s disgusting his attitude to everything is vile. Can tell he’s a mess up. Some geordie stars have made their money last, he does have a nice modest house but its nowt compared to Gary or Charlotte house.
Why did he kicked them out?
I thought it had been the other way round 😱

HissyFits

You mean he hasn't given her a girl as the sex is determined by the sperm.

She really really wanted a girl, not sure about Aaron.
she didn’t want a girl she didn’t want a divide between sienna and Aaron if he had his own daughter she had wanted another boy

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
She did say in one of her videos pre having him that she expected to be in longer when he was born so I think they knew something may be wrong with the little darling 💙
I don’t think so she said last night it was a total
Shock, she might’ve just meant the length of the baby

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
There’s only so much one person can take, this may be the final straw for her, her mum being there has hopefully been a key factor in her decision. Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors but she seems determined that from now on she’s doing this alone. Whether that will be the case or not remains to be seen.
She does doesn't she. I'm glad.

annamcrom

Can someone put some context or share the post that kind of explains why everyone finds them so toxic/horrible etc? Only because as a newbie it seems like they're just your standard instagram reality stars like blue/marnie etc

this is actually awful - i know right now will be a difficult time for them both - the shock and having to adjust but its heart breaking for her and the baby