Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea time

I think it's dreadful she's scribbled over the poor babies face. How cold and cruel.
She's in her worst nightmare now, she actually has a poorly baby who will need so much care. Sienna needs support through School, Romeo needs potty training and a lot of learning new skills as does Maddox. They're only 1 and 2!!! Her life actually makes me feel anxious, it must be awful. On her recent 'hair' story she looks half dead from exhaustion. She's obviously not getting any support from the mongrel Aaron. He is an absolute waste of space. What does she see in him? As if he's gone back to 'camp' 2 weeks after they've had a baby with special needs. Mind is blown. The only ones who will truly suffer in the end are those poor kids. She needs to seriously fuck him off, go back down south with her true family and come off social media for a while. She's obviously not coping with everything. Seriously Talia, if you do read these get out now and restart your life. Think of your children and get rid of that awful chavvy idiot who freely swears and rants in front of them. I hope one day she'll see sense!!

Reactions: 21

chocdip

VIP Member
When Talia said we are keeping it in the family! Shouldn't them bath pics of the naked kids be kept in the family ? why is it ok to show Romeo off naked or Siennah ? she lives her whole life through the gram so don't pretend you aren't ashamed of your poor baby Talia

and i'm going to be totally honesty here i never thought either of them would be taking him home i genuinely thought he would be going into care, yes i think they are that awful

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

aalmaalm

VIP Member
my little girl has special needs. And it’s so so hard, but every single tiny step forward and milestone she reaches is extra special & extra emotional. I wouldn’t change my precious girl for the world. I wish they could see how amazing their little boy is. Because all I can see is they are ashamed.

• Heart

kittenface86

Chatty Member
Having a child with a disability changes you. You realise how strong you are & need to be. You realise what is important. I hope this is her wake up call. He is a disgrace.

• Heart

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
I was born with a rare syndrome which has facial characteristics and same for my 2nd daughter. I'd be devastated if my parent posted pictures of my siblings and not me. I would feel rejected and my self esteem and confidence would be knocked. But as someone who has been horredously bullied for my looks and teenagers have made fun of my daughter (she's 4 years old) I can dort of see why they want to protect him. They need ro decide whether to show him or don't show him at all. Stop playing these games and drip feeding everyone!

• Heart

Nonottoday

There both really starting to boil my p! I’ve never known 2 clout chasers like them. Yes we’ve heard for the 15268489 time that your baby has to have surgery. What I don’t get is why they need to hide the poor mite. Imagine when he gets older and sees his mum and dad have proudly plastered the others but not him? So what if he has a disability or facial abnormalities who f’kin cares! Show off your baby, show the world your gorgeous new little baby. Don’t hide him away whilst plastering the other ones it’s so cruel. Either show them all or show non it’s so cruel!

• Sad

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
I know a lot of you have sympathy and feel sorry for Talia, we all have different opinions. Personally I could never imagine under any circumstances (least of all of my child was unwell/or had a disfigurement) scribbling over my child’s face to hide them on a social media platform, so cold an detached. Just couldn’t comprehend it! Honestly, that said all I needed to know about her.

• Heart

klipper20

??? But you’ve just priced my point saying she’s trying to get Aaron’s attention = attention seeking?? Go back through the threads and see what type of person she is before feeling sorry for. Feel sorry for the kids who’ve been unwillingly brought into this mess by a mother who’s more intent on keeping a drug addict happy than her own kids!! A mother who purposely denies the father of her first born access to her. Yes we all have our own opinions but the truth is all there to see

I ‘snapped back’ into my size 10 jeans the day I had my 6th child but I didn’t purposely put it all over social media for attention that’s the difference
How is it attention seeking if it’s HER BODY?! What body do you lot want her to post? So if she posted a large pp body it’s not showing off, but if she posts her skinny body she is? Sounds rather silly and bitter tbh

• Heart

wellingtonboots

I’ve lurked here for a while but felt like I had to comment after seeing the whole pram hood thing!
I cannot believe they just plan to hide him away as if he’s just something to be ashamed of.
My son has Down Syndrome, and he is beautiful both inside and out. I was terrified when we found out but I honestly wouldn’t change him for the world now and my god I would never scribble out his face on social media or hide him when out in public! I was so proud to push him out and about in his pram.
We’ve had trolls occasionally yes and it’s not very nice but you just ignore and block and it’s absolutely nothing compared to the amount of women who have messaged me saying they were terrified of their baby’s diagnosis, but feel comforted and more positive after seeing how my son is thriving.

• Heart

nelly2317

VIP Member
Everything has taken a full 360 the last week. I was routing for her when she said about moving back home, can see that was just said to piss Aaron off. I feel sorry for the kids living in that toxic environment.

bottombanana

Anyone seen Aaron’s story? Why the f has he got the child in the passenger seat?? I don’t have kids but surely that’s not right?
As long as the airbag is off then it’s fine. More worrying that he’s forward facing tbh, not meaning to start a car seat safety debate but rear facing as long as possible is safest

• Heart

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
There only basically 3 major surgeries he will have! And that’s the separation of the fingers normally done between 9-12 months! Another one is skull surgery and that would be over 18 months old! And the last one he’s gotta be 6-8! I know someone’s who’s got a child with it!! Just don’t get why Aaron has to say he’s going to have lots and lots of surgery’s! Apart from that he is a healthy baby and will lead a normal life!! It’s them who will hide him away!
I know someone who’s child has Aperts Syndrome and about to have their skull surgery. Their child is the happiest kid I know. Never not smiling or laughing, running around having the time of their life. I get a lot of pic updates via IG because their parents aren’t ashamed to show their face/skull/hand.

• Heart

Opinionated

VIP Member
Riling you all up, that's what I find entertaining. Talia is a bully..and yet here you all are talking about her. Again, what impact does she have on your life? Just curious.

Like I said, maybe you didn't read; everyone on Instagram who posts their children is exploiting them. No child wants to be plastered all over social media. It's for the mums.
Stop trying to police what ppl say on here and go start a rave thread for a mother who sprays hairspray over her newborn with breathing problems who then ends up in hospital!

• Angry

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Oh come on tattlers!!! She’s doing this for attention so we keep watching. A leopard doesn’t change their spots she knew full well what she was getting herself into she wasn’t thinking of the kids getting up the duff again and again whilst in a dysfunctional relationship. That’s her selfishness. I have ZERO sympathy as she’s a fucking chavvy cow and her fuckwit of a boyfriend leaving her won’t change that. Look at the games she’s played with Oakley. We mention he had something wrong with his ears, she posts them, his mouth, she posts it we mention Aaron’s going to leave her she starts being cryptic. All she’s bothered about it parading round in her leggings and crop tops so ppl mention how soon she’s got her body back. She wants what all the seedy side that social media gives her she thrives on it. I have empathy for the kids they’re the only losers in this with 2 dick head parents
For once I think she's deadly serious and don't for a second think it's attention seeking.

Reactions: 19