Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
“Thank god my Mums here to watch the kids”
Then she goes on about the way some people can speak to others… and that she comes on Instagram to vent…
Could the fall out with them already happened??
I imagine Aaron to have a very nasty mouth too!

Reactions: 22

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
I really don't judge them for not showing him yet. Postpartum hormones are such a roller coaster, throw in the shock of a baby with disabilities and craniofacial abnormalities it is a hell of a lot to come to terms with.

There's that poem 'Holland'. Parents do greive for the baby they imagined themselves to have, it's pretty natural. I don't think that Talia should be berated for not showing her son 2 weeks after she has just had him. If she was showing him she would only get comments saying she is exploiting him and opening him up to a world of trolling.

No I don't know Talia just the condition the baby has is close to home so can relate somewhat as my family has been through it and that's without thousands of followers.

• Heart

Nonottoday

What I don’t get is why she’s popping kids out with a bloke that’s never given an ounce of help for her! I’ve got no sympathy she made her bed…
I do wish Oakley all the best though ❤

• Wow

Albs

The only way her life will get any easier is if she moves back down south. She clearly has the family support she needs there.
I reckon once her mum goes home aaron will be back.

squiggle18

Her last post about hiding him has completely broken my heart 😭💔!!! I feel sick for that little boy he’s going to grow up thinking hes a god dam alien ffs! She’s actually made my blood boil now!!!!!

• Angry

PastorBake

Chatty Member
Whatever anyone thinks of Talia, at least we can all agree that Aaron is an absolute A-grade tosser 🤷‍♀️

emily1991

I feel like she is desperate to say what he’s got! But Aaron isn’t! He hasn’t even put another heart on his bio! But talia already added the name in! Actually he will change it soon after he sees this 😂😂 but I love how we never see Aaron home! Like if she’s at home with her mum and he’s buggered off out then she needs to put her foot down and tell him to duck off

Tea time

In fairness women in America often go back to work days after their babies are born due to not having the type of leave we do. If I was self employed and had no income for potentially 9 months I’d be taking all the ad’s I could do to make sure I have enough to support my new baby. Especially with operations etc coming up where she might not be able too. But she could manage them a lot better/when he’s sleeping etc instead of propping up bottles etc.
I’d never slate another woman for making money to provide for her kids
In fairness are you for real?? She is the world's biggest idiot. Yeah, make money but don't spray that toxic shit over your 3 week old. She's not doing it to provide for her kids, she's doing it to try and stay relevant. I think most people are slating her because she's a terrible mum who uses her kids and clearly doesn't give one shit about nurturing them, not because she's making awful ad's. Those 4 kids will be completely messed up mentally and those 2 fuckwits are to blame. I seriously don't understand people defending them?? Crazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
Let’s all be honest here . They get trolled no matter what they do .
The black and white of it is . There is clearly something aesthetically wrong with his face . If this wasn’t the case they would show him . For example say he was born god forbid with a heart defect that would mean he would need Multiple serious operations yet didn’t affect how he looked …….. they would post him. It’s not to protect him at all , unfortunately he doesn’t look baby “perfect” sure they still love him and sure it’s a difficult thing to come to terms with but it’s winding me up the way they say they are not posting to protect him when in fact it’s because they don’t want to show their not perfect in their eyes baby

• Heart

emily1991

So I’m confused how Gary,marnie, Charlotte, holly, James, nathen and even Chloe have such nice houses! And Gary and marnie are actually good parents and have stable relationships With happy kids with both parents doing there bit! Then you look at the state of Aaron?? And his relationship with his kids and talia!? He has well and truly fucked his Luck and truly the runt of the Geordie shore group!! Talia has got the short straw with him and she deserves it!! I would NEVER be jealous of them scummy chavy pathetic excuses for humans! Especially hiding there disabled son as there embarrassed by his looks!! So how many surgeries is it? 10 or 3?! Kinder a big jump 😂😂😂

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
It definitely seems craniofacial issues. I think the little bubs head seems larger than an average newborn.

I can understand why she doesn't feel ready to show him yet. My cousin and his wife have a boy with a syndrome similar to Crouzon Syndrome mentioned here. It took them a long time to digest the shock after he was born and his wife became very reliant on staying in the house as she would have panic attacks worrying about the stares their sweet boy would get from horrible strangers.

• Sad
  • Heart

RuEvenReal

Unfollowed this person a while back, i think she was maybe pregnant but with the 1st of her 3 youngest??? I can't believe she's just had another 😳 does she not know how to say "no thank you I'm still raw from childbirth" 😂😂

• Haha

chocdip

VIP Member
Time for a family photo oh sorry not you Oakley

School photos missing Oakley

soft play sorry Oakley you stay in your pram

visiting santa we've left Oakley at home with my mom

school plays can Oakley be at the back covered up please

This is the real Talia

Aldean37

Deleting that picture of them at the hospital is vile on his part. Along with going days after he come out of hospital leaving her with four kids to recover from labour and all the time spent in hospital and the shock of an unwell baby. Proper supportive partner that 🙄 wonder if he’ll turn up for the appointment

This is a 4D scan of my youngest at 28 weeks. Completely healthy gorgeous baby girl. She doesn’t have webbed/fused fingers but from my understanding; ultrasounds are visual predictions based on sound waves? And the baby is all covered in gunk, it might be possible to not pick up webbed fingers in pregnancy.
My son has two thumbs on one hand and it was a shock surprise at birth as we had fortnightly ultrasounds all the way through 😳 must admit even though it was just a small non issue that he was born with I still found it very overwhelming to think about surgery or if he was going to be bullied, what will people say, was it my fault, will he ever have a normal hand etc so I can't imagine what Talia is going through 🙁

Attachments

• Heart