Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh I’m really trying to not look at her tit stories man. My niece (tracheostomy, prev vent, now oxygen round the clock and tube fed) has 40 hours care. Talia has double that and then some and Oakley does NOT need that level of care, particularly during the day. When my sister took her home fully vented and tiny she got 60 hours to be used at night only!!! . Boils my piss.
Edited to add my sister and her husband work and they have other children! That absolute chav does nowt

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Urgh I’m really trying to not look at her tit stories man. My niece (tracheostomy, prev vent, now oxygen round the clock and tube fed) has 40 hours care. Talia has double that and then some and Oakley does NOT need that level of care, particularly during the day. When my sister took her home fully vented and tiny she got 60 hours to be used at night only!!! . Boils my piss.
Edited to add my sister and her husband work and they have other children! That absolute chav does nowt
This!!! It’s people like your sister and niece who deserve and need the care not someone who can’t be fucked to look after their own child

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think it’s sickening she’s been granted such a huge care package. Barely cares for Oakley but happy to monetise him. She’s messed up in the head.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Autism mum here too 👋🏼 my child has limited diet he loves a jammy dodgers so I’ve got a cupboard full so there always available I do offer other things but he likes what he likes he eats the same food every day.
Another autism mum! We have cucumber cheese and James sandwiches for school lunch everyday, and to make it even weirder, on brown seeded bread, specifically the loaf from Aldi 🤣. Won't touch anything with a sauce... but will eat jam and cheese mushed in together 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Medical mum?! To who? She doesn’t take care of her son. Honestly she’s a grade a joke.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Hope its a big flop for the bleep she angers me !!!!! Medical mum she is barely a mum let alone a medical one shits on all the mums that are actually looking after their children with additional needs or disabilities

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
she got abit giddy doing instagram posts last night and posted a video of Siennah to the podcast account 🤦‍♀️

come on Jodie you should be a pro at switching accounts or have you forgotten since you stopped using burner accounts to slag Aaron off?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.