Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't understand what she needs a nurse for? Those last lot of videos she has put up she's doing all of oakleys meds herself, so is the nurse just sitting in the background watching her with a cup of tea? What else would she need help with? I know its cos she's lazy and don't want to care for Oakley 24/7 but what exactly could she of said to say she needs a nurse 12 hours a day 7 days a week. I get Oakley has more needs than a child his age but it dont make sense, I can't get my head around it

Reactions: 15
‘I am a lazy mum’ finally she’s spitting facts

This is a memorable moment in history😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she giving Oakley his meds if he needs a nurse? Surely that’s what the nurse is there for? I cannot believe they’ve managed to get a nurse for 12 hours a day all week.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Why is she giving Oakley his meds if he needs a nurse? Surely that’s what the nurse is there for? I cannot believe they’ve managed to get a nurse for 12 hours a day all week.
This is what I'm trying to say, she dont need a nurse she's taking the piss

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why’s she sucking on the syringe before attaching it back on his peg. Hardly bloody sterile ffs

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Why’s she sucking on the syringe before attaching it back on his peg. Hardly bloody sterile ffs
I went back to look and thought you got it wrong as she put the top part of the purple one in her mouth, but then I saw her suck the other one on another clip, what a silly women why is she putting it in her mouth and surely she shouldn't be sucking medication thats not intended for her

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I went back to look and thought you got it wrong as she put the top part of the purple one in her mouth, but then I saw her suck the other one on another clip, what a silly women why is she putting it in her mouth and surely she shouldn't be sucking medication thats not intended for her
Yeah the first one she did normally then the second one she draws the amount then sucks on it before putting it back on his peg. She’s an idiot. She moans he’s always ill and got infections in his peg and wonders why but is going round doing that 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I think it’s so bloody sad when you see old photos of her… whoever has butchered who up like this, is an animal. How horrific!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.