Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she got a load of makeup on before bed? Slaggy woman. She’s just so lazy. She doesn’t have most of the kids in the day and Oakley is looked after by someone else so what exactly is she doing?

Reactions: 12
The fake yawns crack me up 2 kids were in full time school all day one in nursery and one being Babysat taken care of by a nurse while you did duck all day you bleeping mess
Not true she played her new game silly😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not true she played her new game silly😅
I can’t stop thinking about the fact she has “carers” looking after Oakley and is so very burnt out but has the time to do a course online and the podcast and the blog etc etc. How can she even keep a straight face? If that was me I would be mortified knowing the tit I was talking and all my friends and family knowing it too. An absolute car crash 😣

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it’s so bloody sad when you see old photos of her… whoever has butchered who up like this, is an animal. How horrific!
I've been ill and bored so watching some Geordie OGs and the transformation of Talia is crazy! I think it's season 3 where she was filmed with a heavily bruised chin and from there she just started to get more plastic and alien looking! It's wild she thinks all her treatments are an improvement isn't it

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I can’t stop thinking about the fact she has “carers” looking after Oakley and is so very burnt out but has the time to do a course online and the podcast and the blog etc etc. How can she even keep a straight face? If that was me I would be mortified knowing the tit I was talking and all my friends and family knowing it too. An absolute car crash 😣
Don't forget about her "beauty" appointments and shopping they are a huge part of her week

We haven't seen a late night drive in a while either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I could never understand how she said she didn’t want to tell people what course she was doing in case she had to give it up (despite the fact that she has loads of time). Why go on social media about it at all?

How come she didn’t get his hearing aids
She went to get the moulds done you don’t get them straight away they take about a week or two then you go back to get them fitted. My son had his done in October and I think it was 3 weeks we waited from moulds to fitting

Reactions: 2
Wowwww super mum can even fit in playing games on her phone now in her busy medical mum day!! 😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone watch that programme on itv about carers (not paid carers) looking after their family members and get little to no help and there's our jodie with 3 different nurses taking care of Oakley, who in no way has the needs these other people do. Absolutely disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Aaron's last video on his grid... Can't decide if I think he's anxious or on the ❄❄❄ 'cause of the way he's fiddling about and licking his lips every few seconds... Either way every time I see his tongue poking out I just get a massive ICK!! 🤢 🤮

What the duck is going on with her legs 😆😆
Proper done her with this. Every other story from them looks fine
They've done her sooo dirty with this she looks like a Sims character waiting to be edited

• Haha
Reactions: 17
it looks weird because she's poking her bum and chest out which make her hips move higher and the thigh gap look higher up (if that makes any sense) - not defending her it all just looks so fake and tacky.

There's nothing wrong with getting things done but everything with her is so obviously fake and out of proportion to her 'teeny tiny' little boys body she is so proud of

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think someone needs to let that company know that using that image will not get them any new customers ,quite the opposite if I was on the look out for a surgeon and saw that image I’d defo keep on looking because that image would put me right off !! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.