Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do any of you with sen kids have ones with eating issues? My kid is quite limited with what she will eat but her favourite thing is sausage rolls so i always make sure i am stocked up. She is getting to the point though where she won’t eat anything else, do i stop buying them in the hope she goes back to the other things she liked or am i just being mean? I don’t want her to stop eating all together ☹

Jodie is a tit mum ✌😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do any of you with sen kids have ones with eating issues? My kid is quite limited with what she will eat but her favourite thing is sausage rolls so i always make sure i am stocked up. She is getting to the point though where she won’t eat anything else, do i stop buying them in the hope she goes back to the other things she liked or am i just being mean? I don’t want her to stop eating all together ☹

Jodie is a tit mum ✌😘
Autism mum, our paediatrician told me to let him eat what he likes to eat , having something is better than having nothing! And you'll probably find in a few weeks or months it will be a different food that is favourite!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Autism mum, our paediatrician told me to let him eat what he likes to eat , having something is better than having nothing! And you'll probably find in a few weeks or months it will be a different food that is favourite!
We only ever had one dietician appointment who said the same but that was 2 years ago and she ate loads better then. Well our only issue at the point was she loved to eat dirt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Jodie is a tit mum ✌😘
My son has sensory issues with food. I've got him a plate with different sections as he's weird with certain foods touching but we always put 'safe' food on his plate along with whatever the rest of us are eating, such as pasta bake. 2 years later and his diet is much better and he will now try different food. I never made a big deal out his eating as the more we encourage/acknowledge it the less he'd be likely to try.

Reactions: 7
Best thing to do is not show your child you’re stressed or worried about them eating and don’t force any new foods or things they’re not ok with eating as it’ll most likely restrict them further. Encourage food play as they may get over the fear of food/sensory issues if they see food as fun and playful. With children with SEN it’s best they eat anything rather than nothing, even if it’s the same thing over and over again. My sisters being assessed for autism at the moment and my parents were told that she has ARFID (very common with children with Sen so google This and it may help you with tips to help your child) and even if she ate chocolate every day and nothing else they didn’t care at the moment as long as she’s eating and maintaining weight. Then in time with help from therapy and feeding team they will up the safe foods. Remember this isn’t forever and they will eat again. Sending all my love and hope things get easier for you both soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why does she lie? She surely has to be a compulsive liar. We see them both running around soft play with a dummy hanging out their mouths, they’ve barely ever NOT got one in, how do people not see through her very blatant lies? lol
IMG_2415.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Best thing to do is not show your child you’re stressed or worried about them eating and don’t force any new foods or things they’re not ok with eating as it’ll most likely restrict them further. Encourage food play as they may get over the fear of food/sensory issues if they see food as fun and playful. With children with SEN it’s best they eat anything rather than nothing, even if it’s the same thing over and over again. My sisters being assessed for autism at the moment and my parents were told that she has ARFID (very common with children with Sen so google This and it may help you with tips to help your child) and even if she ate chocolate every day and nothing else they didn’t care at the moment as long as she’s eating and maintaining weight. Then in time with help from therapy and feeding team they will up the safe foods. Remember this isn’t forever and they will eat again. Sending all my love and hope things get easier for you both soon ❤
My ASD brother who is 17 has ARFID and i have realised after many years of being a “fussy” eater that i have it too.

If only we could be influenced to all eat prawns eh 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My ASD brother who is 17 has ARFID and i have realised after many years of being a “fussy” eater that i have it too.

If only we could be influenced to all eat prawns eh 😭🤣
I’m sure our Jodie could give us all some tips on how to have prawns in many different ways for each day of the week 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Why does she lie? She surely has to be a compulsive liar. We see them both running around soft play with a dummy hanging out their mouths, they’ve barely ever NOT got one in, how do people not see through her very blatant lies? lol
View attachment 2720913
Just came to say this maddox has his dummy 24 hours of the day it's superglued to his mouth . She lies so bleeping much on her stories . So she has her nurse 12 hours of the day while oakleys awake and is getting a 3rd nurse for a baby that literally doesn't even need a nurse 🙄 probably only given to her yo free up a hospital bed as she probably said if she doesn't get a nurse she won't cope with him then pretends she's mother of the year 🙄 I hate the bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So she’s got two nurses and will be getting a third and they look after Oakley for 12 hours a day? bleeping hell. So he’s just wheeled out for Instagram content and then handed over to the nurse. And yet people think she’s an amazing mother? She’s scum. Lazy and selfish. Doesn’t want to talk about the course she’s doing, well why tell people in the first place? Jodie, you don’t have to share every single thing in your life. But I imagine she’s hoping people will keep going back to her Instagram to see what she’s up to. In reality no one actually cares.

Reactions: 21
Who the duck needs 3 nurses for 1 child everyday? I mean I know she’s useless so you can’t count herself as well as the nurses as she obviously dumps him and leaves but 3 is excessive. I know he’s got additional needs but in comparison to others I’ve seen I wouldn’t say he’s overly complex or disabled enough to need the full support and attention from 3 nurses. My sister in laws mum is a support worker in a sen school with children far more complex than Oakley and even they don’t have 3 nurses to 1 child. I think it’s evident that it’s more a case of she’s incapable of looking after him rather than his needs are so bad he needs all 3, from what we’ve seen he seems to of come on loads since he left hospital

• Heart
I’d love to know who’s funding this because I’m sorry, 3 nurses!
Thats an actual joke. The cost this will be on social care will be eye watering

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2720913
Also, Romeo’s almost 4 and Maddox is almost 3. It’s about time they BOTH got rid of the dummy - not just Romeo.
Speaks volumes that Maddox is still in nappies at almost 3 because Romeo and Siennah just taught themselves… Talia hun, you’re the mum. Stop waiting for him to just do it himself and potty train him.

But she's on her period and soooo poorly, leave her alone. Poor O doesn't know what ots like to feel well, but spare a thought for mama
Also, Romeo’s almost 4 and Maddox is almost 3. It’s about time they BOTH got rid of the dummy - not just Romeo.
Speaks volumes that Maddox is still in nappies at almost 3 because Romeo and Siennah just taught themselves… Talia hun, you’re the mum. Stop waiting for him to just do it himself and potty train him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did she fall asleep and miss the questions or was she just avoiding all the awkward real questions that she didn’t want to answer 🤔
Also that new story she has no softness to her voice at all does she .she doesn’t talk to them poor kids she talks at them in that horrible one tone voice ..there is not one thing maternal about her to say she was born to be a mother ..one of the funniest things she’s ever said🤦🏻‍♀️🤭🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Did she fall asleep and miss the questions or was she just avoiding all the awkward real questions that she didn’t want to answer 🤔
Also that new story she has no softness to her voice at all does she .she doesn’t talk to them poor kids she talks at them in that horrible one tone voice ..there is not one thing maternal about her to say she was born to be a mother ..one of the funniest things she’s ever said🤦🏻‍♀️🤭🤣
I think when she says born to be a mother she means born to churn out as many kids as possible so the dads/government finance her so she doesn't have to go to work

Reactions: 19
Look into ARFID. My daughter we suspect has mild autism and Sensory Processing Disorder. She was diagnosed with ARFID.

Reactions: 3
Autism mum here too 👋🏼 my child has limited diet he loves a jammy dodgers so I’ve got a cupboard full so there always available I do offer other things but he likes what he likes he eats the same food every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.